Connecting to Cable and Scanning for Channels on Your QLED TV
Learn how to connect your One Connect box.
Connecting Cable or an Antenna to the TV
Make sure your One Connect box is connected to your TV.
1. Connect the coax cable into the ANT IN port of One Connect.
Scanning for Channels
1. Press the Home button on your remote control.
2. Navigate to Settings > Broadcasting.
3. Select Auto Program.
Auto Program automatically scans and indexes all channels received through the TV's antenna input connector. If the TV has saved channels, Auto Program deletes the existing list, and then saves the newly scanned channels.
4. Select Start to begin Auto Program.
5. Select the Broadcast signal that you use. For this example, select Both.
Instructions may vary depending on the broadcast signal selected.
6. After all of the channels have been scanned, select Close to finish scanning for the channels.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.