How do I remove a registered fingerprint in Galaxy Alpha?
Please follow the steps below:
1. Go to Settings, the scroll down to the Personalisation Settings area,
then tap on “Finger Scanner”.
2. Tap Fingerprint manager to register additional fingerprints.
3. Enter your registered fingerprint.
4. Tap the additional options button.
5. Select the Deregister and choose the fingerprint to remove.
6. Tap the Done. If all fingerprints will be deregistered, the screen lock type will be changed to Swipe.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
We'll respond your query quickly.
Contact the dedicated CEO's Office.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Engage on creating and joining the different peer to peer support topics and discussions.
UAE : 24 Hours Hotline number
Qatar : 24 Hours Hotline number
Kuwait : 24 Hours Hotline number
Bahrain : 24 Hours Hotline number
Oman : 24 Hours Hotline number
Samsung PAY (UAE only) : 24 Hours Hotline number
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centers in your area.