How do I remove a registered fingerprint in Galaxy Alpha?
Please follow the steps below:
1. Go to Settings, the scroll down to the Personalisation Settings area,
then tap on “Finger Scanner”.
2. Tap Fingerprint manager to register additional fingerprints.
3. Enter your registered fingerprint.
4. Tap the additional options button.
5. Select the Deregister and choose the fingerprint to remove.
6. Tap the Done. If all fingerprints will be deregistered, the screen lock type will be changed to Swipe.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Support Timing : 8AM to 10PM GMT+4
We'll respond your query quickly.
Contact the dedicated CEO's Office.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
UAE : 8AM to 10PM / 7 days a week
Qatar : 7AM to 9PM / 7 days a week
Kuwait : 7AM to 9PM / 7 days a week
Bahrain : 7AM to 9PM / 7 days a week
Oman : 8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
UAE only : 24/7
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Search the nearest Samsung Service Centers in your area.