- If you are an end user customer and wish to return a Hand Held Product (defined below) that you have directly purchased from a Samsung Branded Store, we are happy to offer an exchange or refund, provided that your claim for an exchange or refund is made in accordance with this Change of Mind Policy on Hand Held Products (“Policy”).
- For the purposes of this Policy, "Hand Held Product" or “HHP” means a hand held product, such as a phone, tablet or wearable (but for clarity does not include larger items or those designed for stationary use, such as white goods, brown goods, audio visual items etc.). If there is any question as to the correct categorisation of a product, this shall be determined by us in our absolute discretion.
- In addition to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law in relation to faulty goods, you may return the Hand Held Product at any time within fourteen (14) days of purchase of that Product, provided that the following requirements are met:
- your claim is to be made within 14 days of purchase from a Samsung Branded Store;
- you make the HHP available for collection and inspection by a Samsung Smart Tutor or authorised team member;
- the HHP is un-used;
- the HHP’s packaging is un-opened and the packaging seal is intact;
- the HHP’s packaging is not damaged; and
- the HHP is in re-sellable condition.
- In the event you change your mind and the HHP packaging has been damaged, unsealed, unboxed and/or the HHP has been used, Samsung is unable to offer a remedy under this Policy, so please chose carefully when selecting your product, and when deciding to open packaging following purchase.
Should you require product assistance or support due to a failure, please contact our Customer Care Team on 1300 362 603.