How do I replace the S Pen nib?
If you are noticing that your S Pen nib is appearing to become dull and not very accurate when writing, it is recommended to replace it with a new one. Follow the below guide to correctly replace your S Pen nibs.
Ensure that when you are pulling the nib that it is perpendicular to the S Pen to avoid any damage.
- Be careful not to pinch your fingers with the tweezers.
- Do not re-use old nibs. Doing so may cause the S Pen to malfunction.
- Do not press the nib excessively when inserting the nib into the S Pen.
- Do not insert the round end of the nib into the S Pen. Doing so may cause damage to the S Pen or your device.
- Do not bend or apply excessive pressure with the S Pen while using it. Doing so may damage your S Pen.
- Do not hard press on the screen with the S Pen. The pen nib may be deformed.
- If you use the S Pen at sharp angles on the screen, the device may not recognise the S Pen actions.
- The Recent and Back can be used with the S Pen.
- It is strongly recommended to use the tweezers that you have received in the box.
- If water enters the S Pen slot, gently shake the device to remove the water from theslot before using it.
Thank you for your feedback!