Intelligent Mode Features on Samsung TVs
On selected Samsung QLED TVs is a feature called Intelligent Mode. When the Intelligent Mode feature has been turned on it can recognize its surroundings, as well as the programs you are watching and usage patterns. It provides the best possible viewing experience; the TV will automatically fine-tune its settings.
The following settings are adjusted in Intelligent Mode.
- Adaptive Brightness: Automatically adjusts the backlight brightness by using ambient light sensors to detect the ambient light level.
- Adaptive Sound: Optimizes the sound based on the viewing environment and audio components of what you’re watching.
- Adaptive Volume: Automatically adjusts to a specific volume level while you’re watching TV.
- For 2020 TV Models, Intelligent Mode is only available on Q70 and upwards.
- For 2019 TV Models, Intelligent Mode is only available on Q60 and upwards.
Intelligent Mode Settings for 2020 Model TVs.
Optimises brightness and provides the best picture quality in real time, based on the light level in your room and the content you're viewing.
Active Voice Amplifier
Analyses noise in real time while you are watching TV, so that your voice can always be heard clearly without interuption.
Analyses audio content and the space around your TV in real time to deliver an optimised viewing experience with stunning sound in any situation. No data is saved during the analysis.
Automatically adjusts the volume based on your usage patterns and audio input.