This rotating bezel turns more than heads
A timeless look. The refined design of Galaxy Watch4 Classic’s rotating bezel and vivid screen brings sophistication to your wrist. The high-end stainless steel expresses its powerful and intuitive functionality.
Galaxy Watch Design Studio
Time to find your personal style.
Strap in and
Stay comfortable all day long with the Ridge Sports Band. Its fluoroelastomer material keeps the band durable and sweat-resistant while maintaining a firm fit on your wrist to suit your active lifestyle.
A new day.
A new watch face
A Galaxy Watch4 Classic device and its various watch face styles can be seen.
Don’t just listen to
your body. Know it
Keep on top of your progress with Galaxy Watch4 Classic. Not only does it measure your body composition, get to know your body fat percentage, skeletal muscle, body water and more. Achieving your goals has never been easier. With the Samsung BioActive Sensor with our fastest chip, experience the biggest innovation on Galaxy Watch. 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Get a BIA measurement using just two fingers in 15 seconds. Anytime, anywhere.
The new Samsung BioActive Sensor captures your body composition in real time to inform you and help you manage your health goals.
your health goals
Set targets for your weight, body fat percentage, and skeletal muscle. Track your progress and receive reminders on your Galaxy Watch4 Classic to keep you motivated. Celebrate your achievements with badges and build a healthy body from the inside out. 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 14, 15
Black Galaxy Watch4 Classic with cream watch band displays a "Fantastic" message celebrating the achievement of a body composition goal.
Set targets for your weight, body fat percentage, and skeletal muscle. Track your progress and receive reminders on your watch to keep you motivated. Celebrate your achievements with badges and build a healthy body from the inside out. 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 10
DAILY ACTIVITY & FITNESS TRAINING
Name a workout. It can track it
Track your activities and fitness scores on your watch and phone. Count steps, check kilojoules and stay on the grid with GPS. Galaxy Watch4 Classic detects physical activity to track your routines and supports more than 90 exercises for a more accurate report of your workouts. 16
RUNNING AND CYCLING
Advanced insights for runners
Measure how your body performs during a workout and check your heart rate level as you recover. With advanced index and interval training available on Galaxy Watch4 Classic, you can optimise your workouts and train for new performance goals. 8
Interval Training Pre-set the duration, distance and number of sets for running and cycling interval workouts on your Galaxy Watch4 Classic. Then, follow the guide through high- and low-intensity training sessions on your wrist.
Your workout buddies have
Following the text message, there are two emotes; a gush of wind and a set of eyes glancing left.
See you at the finish line, David!
The front of a Galaxy Watch4 Classic with a green band is shown, and its watch face displays "3rd place" in a walking Group Challenge with friends. Around the watch are diverse people cropped in a circle. There are text bubbles on the top left and bottom right, each pointing to its speaker.
Two exclamation point emotes are used before and after the words "Look out".
Look out Isabella is catching up…
A watch that's watching out for you
BLOOD PRESSURE & ECG
All the data your heart desires
Meet the Samsung BioActive Sensor. It can perform an ECG and measures blood pressure in real time. After initial calibration, the sensors quickly check your blood pressure. Check for irregular heart rate and rhythm through ECG - the data gets send straight to your phone to be easily shared. 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26
Blood Pressure Measure Blood Pressure using an Optical Heart Rate Sensor known as the PPG Sensor.
ECG Perform an ECG using an Electrical Heart Sensor.
from your wrist
Built-in blood oxygen measurement on Galaxy Watch4 lets you check the amounts of oxygen in your bloodstream at any time. Oxygen saturation is directly linked to physical performance, so monitoring your blood oxygen can help you maintain your health. 27, 28
The most incredible sleep analysis on Galaxy watch
A silver Galaxy Watch4 Classic device is shown with a silver band tied round and its watch face displaying the sleep tracking feature.
The sleep tracker detects and analyses your sleep stages while you rest. Improved measuring options let you check your blood oxygen levels and snoring patterns (not saying you do). Plus, get advanced insights from the National Sleep Foundation for better sleep quality and duration. 29, 30, 31, 33, 34
Your coach to bedtime bliss
Learn how to develop healthy sleep habits with Sleep coaching. By tracking your sleep patterns and completing sleep surveys, our program assigns 1 of 8 sleep symbol animals that represents your sleep type. It then provides a 4 to 5 week coaching program with helpful sleep tips, missions and checklists. 8, 27, 35, 36, 37
Find the sleep
Lions are relaxed and have healthy sleep patterns.
Hedgehogs are watchful and active at night.
Penguins are nervous and only sleep sporadically for 3.5 hours a day.
Moles are nocturnal and sleep about 8 hours during the day.
Deer remain alert, sleeping less than 10 minutes at a time, so they can run away when they're in danger.
Walruses can stay awake for 84 hours and sleep for up to 19 hours.
Alligator on the hunt
Alligators are nocturnal and can sleep with one eye open as if they're winking.
Sharks rarely sleep because they need to stay awake to breathe.
NEW OPERATING SYSTEM
It’s a real
The sideways view of a black Galaxy Watch4 Classic device is displayed, and various app icons can be seen.
Galaxy Watch4 is the first smartwatch equipped with Wear OS powered by Samsung. That means you get seamless access to all your favourite apps right on your wrist. Best of all, there's a rich app selection from music streaming apps to the massive library of health and fitness apps. 38, 39
Amazing alone. Better together
*Galaxy S22+, Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra, Galaxy Buds Pro and Galaxy Watch4 sold separately.
*Galaxy S22+, Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra, Galaxy Buds Pro, Galaxy Watch4 and Galaxy Book2 Pro 360 sold separately.
- Availability of colours, sizes, models, and bands may vary by country or region.
* UI subject to change.
* Available features and apps may vary by region, connected device, OS, or carrier.
* All images on this page are simulated for illustrative purposes.
- For optimal reading accuracy, your Galaxy Watch4 Classic needs to be snugly fastened to your wrist. When you are not conducting readings, you may loosen the band to provide breathing room. On balance, your watch’s band should not be fastened too tight or loose: make sure that it feels comfortable around your wrist.
- If you experience redness, itchiness, or other irritation, remove your Galaxy Watch4 and consult a medical provider prior to continued use. Such reaction may result due to allergies, wearing for prolonged periods, usage habits such as wearing it too tight, or exposure to sweat or other irritants.
- Keep your Galaxy Watch4 Classic and its band(s) clean by wiping them with a soft, dry cloth.
- DO NOT measure your body composition if you have an implanted pacemaker or other implanted medical devices.
- DO NOT measure your body composition if you are pregnant.
- Measurement results may not be accurate if you are under 20 years old.
- Intended for general wellness and fitness purposes only. Not intended for use in detection, diagnosis, treatment of any medical condition or disease. The measurements are for your personal reference only. Please consult a medical professional for advice.
- Availability of BIA may vary by country or region.
- All features and UI are subject to change.
- Compatible with Android 6.0 or higher, RAM 1.5GB above.
- Device activation is only available after connecting to a smartphone that supports Google Mobile Services(GMS). Please refer to your device manufacturer to find out whether your smartphone supports Google Mobile Services(GMS).
- Compatible smartphones and available features may vary by region, carrier and device.
- Only available on Galaxy Watch4 series and must be paired with a compatible mobile device.
- Compatible smartphones and available features may vary by country or carrier.
- Galaxy Watch4 Classic has a water resistance rating of 50 meters under the ISO standard 22810:2010. It is not suitable for diving or high-pressure water activities. If the device or your hands are wet, they must be dried thoroughly prior to handling.
- Watch-Mobile Interworking for cycling available on Galaxy Watch4 series with Samsung Health ver 6.21 or later.
- Compatible with Android 6.0 or higher and minimum 1.5GB RAM.
- Image simulated. UX/UI subject to change
- ECG and BP feature only to be used by 22 years+. For accurate BP readings, a calibration is required every 4 weeks by BP monitor & arm cuff. Requires a Galaxy smartphone running Android 7.0 or above.
- Users should measure their blood pressure when at rest, as they would do with a traditional cuff, and refrain from measuring when they are working out, smoking, or drinking.
- Availability of feature and app may vary by region, connected device, SW version and carrier.
- Measured blood pressure history can be reviewed within the Samsung Health Monitor app on a paired smartphone.
- A Galaxy Watch and Samsung Galaxy smartphone are required to use Samsung Health Monitor app. Due to country restrictions in acquiring approval/registration as a medical device, Samsung Health Monitor app only works on watches and smartphones purchased in the countries where service is currently available.
- Supported watches: Galaxy Watch4 Classic, Galaxy Watch3, Galaxy Watch Active2 and later released Galaxy Watch and Active models (excluding Galaxy Fit)
- Supported smartphones: Samsung Galaxy smartphone with Android N OS version or higher
- Samsung Health Monitor Blood Pressure app is available in 39 countries (Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Chile, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Korea, Latvia, Lithuania, Netherland, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Swiss, UK and UAE, as of Aug. 11, 2021).
- The Blood Pressure app is a 'medical device' in countries where registration/approval is required and obtained. Note that availability of Blood Pressure app may vary by country. Please use after reading 'Precautions before use' and 'How to use' steps 1~4.
- The Blood Pressure app is not intended for any diagnostic purposes regarding hypertension or other heart conditions or users under 22 years old. Users should not interpret or take clinical action based on the device output without consultation of a qualified healthcare professional. The Blood Pressure app is not intended to replace traditional methods of diagnosis or treatment.
- Availability may vary by country or region.
- Blood oxygen is for fitness and wellness purposes only and not intended for use in detection, diagnosis, treatment of any medical condition or disease. The measurements are for your personal reference only. Please consult a qualified medical healthcare professional for advice.
- The Advanced Sleep feature is for fitness and wellness purposes only and not intended for use in detection, diagnosis, treatment of any medical condition or disease.
- The measurements are for your personal reference only. Please consult a medical professional for advice.
- Availability may vary by country or region.
- The Galaxy Watch4 Classic must be paired with a smartphone to use the sleep management function.
- For best results in detecting and recording snoring, place your smartphone on a stable surface near your head with the bottom of the smartphone pointed to your head.
- The default setting for snoring detection is off. Users can turn the setting on through their smartphone at anytime using the Samsung Health App 6.18 version or above.
- Advanced insights from the National Sleep Foundation is only available on a smartphone paired with the Galaxy Watch4 Classic.
- Requires Samsung Health app version 6.21 or later.
- Requires Samsung Galaxy Phone with Android 8.0 or later.
- Requires the latest Galaxy Watch4 software update.
- Available apps may vary by country or region.
- Wear OS Powered by Samsung works with phones running the latest version of Android (excluding Go edition and phones without Google Play Store). Supported features may vary between platforms and countries with compatibility subject to change.