How to use Power Freeze or Power Cool on my Samsung Top Mount Refrigerator (RT18M6213SG)?
Power Freeze & Power Cool
Sometimes you just need things to get cold really fast. When you use Power Freeze or Power Cool, the freezer or fridge work extra hard to cool things down in a flash.
Note: The provided information refers to refrigerators sold in Canada. The available settings and options may differ for devices sold in other countries.
1. Press and hold Power Freeze for 3 seconds to activate.
2. To deactivate, press and hold Power Freeze for 3 seconds again. The freezer returns to the previous temperature setting.
1. To use Power Cool, press and hold Power Cool for 3 seconds.
2. The Power Cool indicator lights up, and the refrigerator will speed up the cooling process.
3. To deactivate Power Cool, press and hold Power Cool again for 3 seconds. The fridge returns to the previous temperature setting.
Power Freeze Reference
• To freeze large amounts of food, activate Power Freeze for at least 20 hours before putting food in the freezer.
• Power Freeze will keep the freezer running at full speed for 50 hours and then return to its previous temperature.
• Using Power Freeze increases power consumption. Make sure you turn it off and have the Freezer return to its previous temperature if you no longer need Power Freeze on.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .