Gear™ Fit: Charging
Gear™ Fit - Charging the Device1. Locate the charging terminals on both the Samsung Gear™ Fit and the charging dock.
2. Place the charging dock on the back of the Gear Fit so that the charging terminals on each device meet.
3. Plug the USB connector into the dock's charging jack, and plug the other end of the charger into an electrical outlet.
4. Fully charge the Gear Fit before using it for the first time. When charging is finished, remove the dock from the device.
5. Turn on the Gear Fit by pressing and holding the Power key for a few seconds.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Shop the current Samsung product promotions.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Purchase Consumables & Accessories for your Samsung Product.
Samsung Remote Service enables one of our specially trained technicians to remotely view and control your Samsung TV and smartphone to directly help you with your product.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
24/7 Call Support available for mobile devices only
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
Text ‘SUPPORT’ to 932-273 and get instantly connected to live chat.*
*Standard messaging rates may vary by
carrier and do apply.
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .