QN55Q6FAMF – How do I clean my Samsung 55" Q6F 4K Smart QLED TV (QN55Q6FAMF)?
Cleaning your TV doesn’t require expert knowledge or a lot of time. Follow the steps in this guide to keep your TV looking it's best.
Note: The provided information refers to Smart QLED TVs sold in Canada. The available settings and options may differ for devices sold in other countries.
Cleaning the TV
Note: To clean your TV, remember: no power, no excessive force and no cleaning agent!
• If a sticker was attached to the TV screen, some debris can remain after you remove the sticker. Please clean the debris off before watching TV.
• The exterior and screen of the TV can get scratched during cleaning. Be sure to wipe the exterior and screen carefully using a soft cloth to prevent scratches.
• Do not spray water or any liquid directly onto the TV. Any liquid that goes into the product may cause a failure, fire, or electric shock.
• To clean the screen, turn off the TV, then gently wipe away smudges and fingerprints on the panel with a microfiber cloth. Clean the body or panel of the TV with a microfiber cloth dampened with a very small amount of water. After that, remove the moisture with a dry cloth. While cleaning, do not apply strong force to the surface of the panel because it can damage the panel. Never use flammable liquids (benzene, thinner, etc.) or a cleaning agent. For stubborn smudges, spray a small amount of screen cleaner (like Screen Kleen or any other product made to clean LED TVs) on a microfiber cloth, and then use the cloth to wipe away the smudges.
Warning: Never use any type of window cleaner, soap, scouring powder, or any cleanser with solvents as alcohol, benzene, ammonia, or paint thinner. Never use abrasive pads or paper towels. Doing so will scratch the screen or strip the anti-glare coating off the screen and cause permanent damage.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .