Resource CenterDisplay Success StoriesBusiness Insights Blog
Product SupportOrder SupportBusiness SupportPartner SupportExecutive Briefing CentersBusiness Events
- Protection Plan for Mobile & Computers
- Protection Plan for Signage & Displays
- Enterprise Technical Support
- Hardware Support
- Open a Business Account
- Samung Business Financing
- Shop Business Offers
- Business Bulk Trade-In
- About Us
Heating & CoolingMedical DevicesGlobal Networks
- For Consumers
Samsung Business Order Help Center
Get answers to frequently asked questions about buying direct for your business.
Returns and Refunds:
Samsung.com/us/business/ will accept return requests for purchases within the first 15 days of delivery. Click here to log into My Business Orders page or click here to go to Track Your Orders page and initiate a return. If your order is eligible for return within our policy timeline, a return button will be available next to your item.
Once an RMA has been issued, you have 15 days to return the items to ensure your refund is processed in a timely manner.
All merchandise returned to Samsung must be in the original packaging with all original items (such as manuals, remotes, cables, etc.) accompanying the merchandise. If the original packaging is not available, pack your item securely using a replacement box and proper packaging to ensure the device is well protected. The return address will vary based on product but will be included in the return label.
Exceptions to Return Policy
- If you wish to return a partial quantity of an item, you will not be able to update the return quantity through the My Business Orders page. Instead, please call Samsung Customer Service at 888-312-2070 to initiate the return.
- If you wish to return a product that came with a free promotional item, such as a free memory card with a phone, all items must be returned together to get a full refund. If you wish to keep the promotional item you will be refunded the cost of the product minus the full value of the promotional item.
Samsung.com/us/business/ will accept return requests for purchases within the first 15 days of delivery. Click here to log into My Business Orders page, or click here to go to Track Your Orders page and initiate a return. If your order is eligible for return within our policy timeline, a return button will be available next to your item.
After initiating your return, be sure to follow the instructions to ship your return back to Samsung. You will receive a notification to your e-mail address once we have confirmed receipt of your return. An additional e-mail will be sent once the return has been completed and a refund is sent to your original payment method.
From the time the return is shipped, it can take up to 7-10 business days for the refund to be sent to your original payment method. Please contact your bank or payment service provider to know when the refund will post to your account.
An e-mail will be sent to you once the return has been completed and a refund is sent to your original payment method.
We do our best to ensure that the product we send you is in new condition. If you receive a damaged item and are within the return period, please set up a return in either My Business Orders page or Track Your Orders page and select the damage type under return reason. Click here to log into your My Business Orders page or click here to go to the Track Your Orders page and initiate a return.
If you are within 1 year of purchase, Click here for further support from our Warranty Support team.
- If you have a Samsung account, go to My Business Orders page and check your order status.
- If you placed a guest order, you can go to Track Your Orders page and enter your Order ID and Mobile Number, plus one of shipping zip code, billing zip code or phone number, to check your order status.
Once your order ships, you will receive an e-mail with information to track your package. You can also track your package in either My Business Orders or Track Your Orders page.
We continue to work to ship your items out as quickly as possible, you will receive an email shipment notification when your order is ready to go. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Products may ship separately. Check your My Business Orders or Track Your Orders page for shipping updates to track any individual items.
- If your order was cancelled, we will send you an e-mail notification with a reason.
- Please review the notification for further instructions.
Shipping and Delivery:
- For your security, the option to hold your package at a FedEx location is unavailable.
- If FedEx is unable to deliver your order on their first try, they will make two additional attempts.
Your items may ship and be delivered separately.
- We will ship your order to any of the 50 states in the U.S.**
- We do not ship internationally or to Postal Box or Freight Forwarding addresses.
**Larger products that require Standard Freight Delivery can only be shipped to the 48 contiguous states. Orders may be placed from outside the United States for shipment to addresses within the 48 or 50 U.S. States (dependent on the product or products being ordered). We do not ship to territories outside of the United States (example: Puerto Rico or United States Virgin Islands).
Check the delivery date under SCHEDULED DELIVERY in My Business Orders page.
- Orders received before 1 PM PST daily are processed and shipped within 3 business days of payment authorization.
- On occasion, such as during holiday rush and large sale events, there may be a slight delay in processing time.
You can always check shipping status in My Business Orders or Track Your Orders page.
- We work with a number of carriers to deliver your product by the delivery date provided at checkout. All products include free standard shipping, and you may get to choose a different shipping method.
- If you like to get your product sooner after it ships out, please proceed to checkou