The item is in the cart.
Built in GPS
Heart Rate Monitor
Meet the next generation
Galaxy Watch Active.
All fitness watches track data.
Watch Active stands apart –
it’s a fitness watch that
actively gives you advice,
so you can stay ahead of the
Style that won’t
slow you down
Stay sporty without having to always look
Galaxy Watch Active features a
design with a display
so you can comfortably fast-track
way toward the finish line. It also features
of stylish straps that are fit for
Everyone has their own approach when it
staying active. That’s why Galaxy
Watch Active comes
watch faces that combine style and
sensibility. So whatever your goal is
expression that will match it.
Take it to the
The simplest way to stay moving and
‘Daily Activity’ lets you achieve
your daily healthy goals
by being active,
exercising, and sitting less. Galaxy
Active uses dedicated motion sensors to
automatically track seven types of
you focus on enjoying
your fitness. Furthermore,
and 5ATM rating are supported. ¹ ² ³ ⁸ ⁹
Know your limits. Galaxy Watch Active
comes with an integrated heart rate
monitor that will send instant alerts when
an abnormal heart rate is
detected. It can
also read detect stress levels, and you can
Session to bring you back in
balance. Check the difference in stress
and after breathing. ³ ⁴ ⁶ ⁸
You might be experiencing stress.
Some breathing techniques
to bring you back in balance.
Perhaps some meditation
program techniques to restore
health in check
Integrated with the Samsung Health app, Galaxy Watch Active
is your personal health guru. View your health summary in an
instant on a single screen, and access dozens of tools that let
you manage not just your fitness, but also your wellbeing. ⁷ ⁸
Keeping you connected, day or night.
Active lets you send
customizable replies using
speech-to-text, emoticons or its intuitive
while your phone is charging on
your night stand.
A device that watches over you overnight.
Active tracks your four
stages of sleep so you can be on
to a full night’s worth of rest. You’ll wake
the next morning with a clear rundown
of just how
deeply you spent the hours. ³ ⁸
- M39 mins (0%)
- 2h 29m (0%)
- 4h 29m (0%)
- 27 mins (0%)
Power up and
Reliability that goes the extra mile for
you. Galaxy Watch Active keeps track of
your daily activities for over 45 hours on a
It features innovative
'Wireless Power Share’ to ensure you’re
powered up and ready to go in no time. ⁵
Galaxy Watch Active
Wrist full of fun
Galaxy Watch Active connects you to a
world of entertainment right from your
wrist. With plenty of motivational apps to
can customize your daily
goals and put them to use next time you
head out the door.
- Golf Navi Pro
- Smart Caddie
focus on you
Customized for your convenience. With
One UI, Galaxy Watch Active intuitively
minimizes clutter and instead focuses
what you want to see. Now you
can instantly check what you need,
whenever you need it.
- Super AMOLED Technology (Main Display)
- 16M Color Depth (Main Display)
- 1.1" (28.1 mm) Size (Main Display)
- 1.15GHz CPU Speed
- Bluetooth v4.2 Bluetooth Version
- Accelerometer, Barometer, Gyro Sensor, HR Sensor, Light Sensor Sensors
Galaxy Watch : How to access the apps screen?Galaxy Watch : How to access the apps screen?See The Answer
Galaxy Watch - How to back up the stored data?Galaxy Watch - How to back up the stored data?See The Answer
How It Stacks Up
* Key feature may different from Key Spec
1. Galaxy Watch Active has a water resistance rating of 50 meters under the ISO standard 22810:2010. It is not suitable for diving or high-pressure water activities. If the device or your hands are wet, they must be dried thoroughly prior to handling.
2. US Military Standard Compliant (MIL-STD-810G)
MIL-STD-810: Environmental Engineering Considerations and Laboratory Tests is a United States Military Standard that emphasizes tailoring an equipment’s environmental design and test limits to the conditions;
MIL-STD-810G: + Humidity, Altitude Storage, Altitude Operational, Immersion
3. To use Samsung Health app with Galaxy Watch Active, requires signup and pairing with your compatible smartphone.
4. Intended for general wellness and fitness purposes only.
5. Actual battery life varies by network environment, features and apps used, frequency of calls and messages, number of times charged, and many other factors.
6. Availability of Stress feature may vary by country
7. Music streaming may increase battery consumption
8. GUI of this feature is subject to change without prior notice.
9. Using GPS may increase battery consumption.
10. User memory is less than the total memory due to storage of the operating system and software used to operate the device features. Actual user memory will vary depending on the operator and may change after software upgrades are performed.
11. Battery Usage Time : GPS Battery time is based on our own laboratory measurements, and may vary depending on factors such as device settings, usage patterns and operating conditions.