* Offer available from 8 October 2019 until 25 November 2019. Available in participating retailers only and only when you purchase a participating device. Redeem before 30 November 2019. The Buds not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. For full T&Cs visit: samsung.com/au/galaxy-offer/terms
1. All-day iIntelligent battery available on Galaxy Note10+ LTE, Galaxy Note10 LTE, S10e, S10, S10+. Battery assessed against the usage profile of an ‘average’ user as determined and independently assessed by Strategy Analytics with pre-release versions of the Galaxy S10e, S10 and S10+ (128GB variant). Based on average battery life under typical usage conditions. Average expected performance based on typical use. Actual battery life depends on factors such as network, features selected, frequency of calls and messages, numbers of time charged, and voice, data, and other application-usage patterns and may other factors. Results may vary. Please see user manual for instructions on how to care for the battery and achieve optimum battery life.
2. Ultra Wide camera lens available on Galaxy Fold, Note10+, Note10, S10e, S10, S10+, S10 5G models.
3. Wireless PowerShare available on Galaxy Fold, Note10+, Note10, S10e, S10, S10+, S10 5G models. Wireless PowerShare works is compatiable with most Qi-Certified devices that support WPC Qi wireless charging. Requires minimum 30% battery life on device to share. Speed and power efficiency of charge varies by device and may also depeng on the actual usage, charging conditions and other factors. For optimal charging speeds, it is recommended to remove any cover from your device. May not work with some accessories, covers, or other manufacturer’s devices. If you have trouble connecting or charging is slow, remove any cover from each device. May affect call reception or data services, depending on your network environment.
4. Galaxy Watch sold separately. Model and colour availability may vary by country or carrier.
5. Dual Aperture supports F1.5 mode and F2.4 modes and is installed on the main reear wide camera. Dual Aperture and is available on Galaxy Fold, Note10+, Note10, S10e, S10, S10+, S10 5G, Galaxy S9, S9+ models.
6. Infinity-O Display is available on Note10+, Note10, S10e, S10, S10+, S10 5G models. Actual viewable area is less than screen size due to rounded corners and camera hole.
7. Night Mode is available on Samsung Galaxy phones with Android P OS or later and One UI 1.0 or later. Availability also varies by carrier.
8. Live focus is available on Galaxy Fold, Note10+, Note10, S10e, S10, S10+, S10 5G, Note9, S9, S9+, S8+, S8 models. Live focus video is available on Galaxy S10 5G, Note10, and Note10+. Performance of the image stablisation may vary depending on the light condition and amy other factors.
9. Samsung OneUI is generally available for the Galaxy S8 and newer phones. However, availability also varies by carrier. Availability of One UI features, apps and services may vary depending on device, OS version and country.
10. Since the Galaxy S7, all Galaxy S phone and Galaxy Note phones support expandable memory via microSD card, except for the Galaxy S10 5G, Note 10, and Note10 5G. Up to 512GB of additional storage with external microsSD card, only available on compatiable devices. MicroSD card sold separately.
11. Secure Folder is available on Galaxy Note10+, Note10, S10+, S10, S10e, S9+ S9, Note9, Note8, S8+, S8, S7, S6.
12. Galaxy Buds sold separately. Model and color availability may vary by country or carrier.
** Images and screen displays are simulated for illustrative purpose.