Cleaning the Heat Exchanger on a Samsung Dryer
Please Note: The information on this page is for Australian products only. Models, sequences, error codes or settings will vary depending on location and/or where the product had been purchased. To be redirected to your local support page please click here.
Note: This page is applicable for Heat Pump Smart Dryers ONLY. This page is NOT applicable for Washer/Dryer Combos.
*This also may be located on the bottom right of your dryer.
- To avoid physical injury and burns, do not touch or clean the heat exchanger with your bare hands.
- Do not use water to clean the heat exchanger.
- Do not bend or damage the heat exchanger fins when cleaning.
Note: If the heat exchanger is completely dry and therefore hard to clean, spray some water on the heat exchanger and clean using a brush.
- After cleaning the heat exchanger, tap the circle button to dismiss the notification message. The message remains on until you dismiss it.
- If the alarm continues after you have dismissed it, unplug and then plug in the power cord or remove and reinsert the heat exchanger's inner cover.
Thank you for your feedback!
Please answer all questions.