Connecting your AirDresser to SmartThings
Please Note: The information on this page is for Australian products only. Models, sequences, error codes or settings will vary depending on location and/or where the product had been purchased. To be redirected to your local support page please click here.
- The SmartThings App is available on Android and iOS devices. A Wi-Fi connection and a Samsung account are required. Data fees may apply.
- To connect SmartThings to your AirDresser, you must connect your AirDresser to the same WiFi network through the SmartThings App as your device.
- SmartThings is not available on the BESPOKE DF60A8100HG model.
1. Open the SmartThings App and tap on the '+' in the top right corner.
2.. Select 'Add device'.
3. Under 'Samsung devices', select 'Add'.
4. Select 'AirDresser'.
5. If your washer has a QR Code, use the camera to detect it. Otherwise, tap 'Add without QR code'.
6. On your AirDresser, press and hold the 'Smart Control' button for at least 3 seconds until 'AP' appears.
7. Once detected, select your AirDresser.
8. Allow SmartThings to connect to your AirDresser. If a pop-up occurs, tap 'Connect'.
9. Select the Wi-Fi you want to connect your AirDresser to.
10. Wait for SmartThings to register your AirDresser with your Samsung account.
11. Edit the Location, Room, Device name, or set as favourite. Once finalised, tap 'Done'.
NOTE: Settings may vary by phone and software version.
Thank you for your feedback!
Please answer all questions.