How can I reverse the door of my refrigerator?
Please Note: The information on this page is for Australian products only. Models, sequences, error codes or settings will vary depending on location and/or where the product had been purchased. To be redirected to your local support page please click here.
- To prevent floor damage, it’s recommended that you protect the floor before any work is carried out. (rug or towel, box, etc.)
- Unplug the refrigerator from the power supply and empty the contents from the refrigerator before starting the door reverse procedure.
- Disconnect the water supply line before the procedure.
- Where possible and by law, an electrical safety test should be conducted prior to powering it on.
- Be careful not to injure yourself during the procedure.
- For safety reasons, it is highly recommended for two or more people to handle any work required during the installation procedure.
- Samsung recommends that the reversing of the door opening is only completed by Samsung approved Service providers.
- Any damage caused while attempting to reverse the door opening is not covered under the appliance manufacturer’s warranty.
Note: The waterline location may differ depending on the type of model that you have.
Note: Be careful not to drop the door when you disassemble it.
Note: The freezer door may fall forward, so please support the door.
Note: Make sure the door gaskets are properly arranged. If not, there can be a noise or dew that can form that will affect the performance of the unit.
We would love to know your feedback to help us improve. Please click submit to tell us what you think.
Thank you for your feedback!
Please answer all questions.