How do I clean the filters in my dishwasher?
Please Note: The information on this page is for Australian products only. Models, sequences, error codes or settings will vary depending on location and/or where the product had been purchased. To be redirected to your local support page please click here.
- Do NOT put the fine filter in upside down.
- You might want to use protective gloves when removing the filters or checking the sump area.
- The entire filter assembly should be cleaned regularly.
- Never run the dishwasher without the filters in place.
- When cleaning the filters, do not inadvertently damage them.
- The actual design of the filter may differ from the model that you have. To check the design specific to your dishwasher, please refer to your user manual.
We would love to know your feedback to help us improve. Please click submit to tell us what you think.
Thank you for your feedback!
Please answer all questions.