What is Link Sharing?
Link Sharing is a file sharing app that is able to conveniently share large size of video clips or massive quantity of original size photos to an individual or a group of people. Simply select the file you wish to share, and a code will be generated. Pass the code on to your friends or family, punch in the code and then simply start downloading.
- Large size files transfer with Samsung Cloud
- Maximum 2GB* can be transferred at once, with individual file size limit being 1GB
- Supports all file types (except Apk** types)
- Various file transferring options
- Send to contacts, Create a link, Share with Code
* Maximum 2GB can be transferred daily, which will be stored on the server for two days until they are deleted.
** Apk file types cannot be transferred due to legal issues
● Once the temporary access code has been generated, this code will expire within 10 minutes.
● Link Sharing is only compatible for Android OS 6.0 (Marshmallow) and newer.
● Enhanced messaging must be enabled to use Link Sharing. Click here to learn about Enhanced messaging.
Please Note: My Files was used only as an example. Gallery app and other file browser apps may be compatible with Link Sharing.
Tap and hold on the file you wish to share. You may select more than one file if you wish to do so.
Please Note: The unique Link Sharing code will expire in 10 minutes so make sure the code has been received by your friend/family and downloaded within the given timeframe.
Please Note: If the Link Sharing app is unavailable, you will need to download it from the Google Play Store.
Please Note: The downloaded files will be placed into your Downloads folder in your Internal Storage of your device.
Thank you for your feedback!
Did not find what you're looking for? We're here to help.
With the global spread of COVID-19 impacting most communities, Samsung is adapting its practices to protect the health and wellbeing of our people and customers.
As such, our call centre is operating with extremely limited resources and we are unable to take in-coming calls.
Please find below, alternative ways that you can contact our Customer Care Team. Please understand that due to the volume of enquiries we are receiving, we are likely to take longer than usual to respond to you. However, we do endeavour to get back to you as quickly as possible.
We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
For general enquires and technical support relating to all Samsung products : CLICK HERE
For all Printer related inquiries, please click here
or visit https://www.support.hp.com
Please click here
to view the latest news regarding the Samsung sale of Printer business to HP.
Search for the nearest Samsung Service Centre's in your area.