Calibrating the Samsung Smart Projector Screen
Follow the below guide to learn how to adjust your Projector picture quality to ensure you have the best viewing experience no matter the conditions. Within this guide, you will learn how to correctly position your Projector, as well as adjusting the Projector settings based on the lighting in your room.
Please Note: The information on this page is for Australian products only. Models, sequences or settings will vary depending on location and/or where the product had been purchased. To be redirected to your local support page please click here.
When your Smart Projector is looking skewed or blurry please try the following steps.
There are a few other settings you can play around with to also enhance the picture quality on your Smart Projector. Following the below for more information.
To access your Projector Settings press Home > Settings > General > Projector Settings.
- Screen Adjustment: When the screen looks skewed or distorted.
- Focus: This Feature adjusts the projected screen focus.
- Fit to Screen: This setting allows you to adjust the screen & shape of projection when installing the Projector.
To access your Picture Quality Settings press Home > Settings > Picture > Picture Mode.
- Dynamic: Makes the picture brighter & clearer in bright viewing environments.
- Standard: Is the default mode suitable for general viewing environments.
- Movie: Is suitable for watching movies in a darker room.
- Film-Maker Mode: You can watch the source (e.g. Movies) as it is. The image defined as Film-maker mode automatically switches to Film-maker mode whilst watching.
To access your Expert Picture Settings press Home > Settings > Picture > Expert Settings.
Withing Expert Settings, you can customise settings like Contrast, Sharpness, Colour, Picture Clarity Settings, Colour Tone & White Balance.
To access your Picture Support Functions press Home > Settings > General > Picture Size Settings.
- Picture Size: Use this setting to change the picture displayed on the Projector screen to 16: Standard, Custom or 4:3.
- Auto Wide: This setting will automatically change the picture size.
- Zoom & Position: Allows you to adjust the Picture size & position.
Please Note: This function is only available if Picture Size is set to Custom. To change the picture position on analogue channels, first, enlarge the picture then change the position.
These Functions may not be available on the Samsung TV Plus app and some applications.