The item is in the cart.
Active Crystal ColourB
Active Crystal Colour
TV, movies and sports can reach new levels, with intense images from Active Crystal Colour. See pictures that shine with amazing, rich palettes, and experience supreme entertainment.1
* Image simulated for illustrative purposes. Picture quality may vary depending on source content.
Samsung UHD TV with HDR Premium is ready for the latest high dynamic range movies, for high contrast images with sharp detail in dark and bright scenes.2
DVD and Blu-ray™ collections can look great on Samsung 4K TVs, with UHD Upscaling to help improve the appearance of non-UHD video.3
With deep, rich blacks and bright, crisp whites from Supreme UHD Dimming, Samsung SUHD TV can display images with superb contrast and clarity.
- 3,840 × 2,160 Resolution
- 4,200R Screen Curvature
- 7 Series
- Quantum Dot Color Quantum Dot Color
- Active Crystal Color Active Crystal Color
- 3 HDMI
How do I use ARC (Audio Return Channel) port in my Smart TV?How do I use ARC (Audio Return Channel) port in my Smart TV?See The Answer
How can I fix sound picture delay on my TV?How can I fix sound picture delay on my TV?See The Answer
How It Stacks Up
* Advertised screen size rounded to nearest whole inch and actual screen size may be up to 0.5" smaller than advertised size.
~ Samsung SUHD LED TVs and UHD LED TVs utilise LCD screens with LED edge lights, except SUHD TV Series 9800 and UHD TV Series KU6000, which utilise LCD screens with LED full backlight.
1. Performance may vary depending on source content.
2. Only available on HDR content.
3. Picture quality of upscaled content may vary depending on source content. Picture quality of low-resolution video will not reach UHD quality.
4. Wi-Fi network and Internet connection required. Data, subscription and other charges may apply. Apps may need to be downloaded. Compatible with Android v4.1 and iOS v7 and above mobile devices, and Windows™ 7 and above computers. Windows™ mobile devices are incompatible. Smart View App required for non-Samsung devices. Feature works with selected apps only. Streaming apps cannot be shared or mirrored. Available Apps and Services are subject to change without notice.
5. Compatible with selected devices. Refer to www.samsung.com.au/oneremote for list of compatible devices.
6. One Remote Control and Auto Detection function may not be supported by certain devices connected to Samsung Smart TV. HDMI cables sold separately.
7. Comparison between Samsung 65” curved screen TV and a Samsung 65” flat screen TV when viewed from a centred position at the UHD-recommended viewing distance.
8. Samsung 65" curved screen TV compared to a Samsung 65" flat screen TV.