How Do I Clean My Samsung Camera Lens?
Samsung Camera Lens
Cleaning your camera lens is easy, but a couple precautions need to be taken to avoid damaging the lens.
• Do not use facial tissues, paper towels, or other types of paper. Facial tissues have a rough texture and will scratch your lens.
• Never use bezene, thinners, or alcohol-based cleaners (including hand sanitizer) to clean your camera. These solutions can damage the camera or cause it to malfunction.
Cleaning Your Camera Lens
To clean your camera lens, follow these steps:
1. Depending on your model, power on your camera or remove the lens cover.
2. Use a soft brush or blower brush to remove dust, and then wipe the lens gently with a soft cloth.
If any dust or or smudges remain after this:
1. Add a few drops of lens cleaning fluid to a lens cleaning cloth or lens cleaning tissue.
2. Gently rub the dampened cloth or tissue on the lens, moving in a circular pattern.
3. With a dry lens cleaning cloth, gently dry the damp areas of the lens.
4. Repeat until the lens is clean.
NOTE: You should be able to purchase lens cleaning fluid, lens cleaning cloths, and lens cleaning tissues at most electronics and camera stores.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .