Galaxy S7: How do I uninstall downloaded apps on my Samsung Galaxy S7?
Uninstall Downloaded Apps
You can uninstall an application using Application manager or from the Apps screen.
Uninstall Apps via Application Manager.
1. From the Home screen, tap Apps > Settings .
2. Scroll to and tap Applications .
3. Tap Application manager .
4. Tap the downloaded app you want to uninstall.
5. Tap Uninstall.
6. Tap OK to confirm.
Uninstall via Apps screen.
1. From the Home screen, tap Apps .
2. Tap EDIT.
3. Tap next to app to uninstall.
4. Tap OK to confirm.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .