How can I connect my HW-K950 to my TV using a digital optical cable?
An optical (digital) audio cable transmits digital audio signals to your TV or receiver, providing high quality audio.
Connecting the Soundbar to Your TV using Optical
1. Connect one end of the optical cable to the DIGITAL AUDIO IN (OPTICAL) port on the bottom of the soundbar. For this demonstration, a Samsung TV with One Connect will be used.
2. Connect the other end of the optical cable to the OPTICAL OUT port on the TV (One Connect).
3. Press the SOURCE button on the soundbar or remote.
4. Set the soundbar to D.IN mode.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .