Cleaning your Samsung AirDresser
Please Note: The information on this page is for Australian products only. Models, sequences, error codes or settings will vary depending on location and/or where the product had been purchased. To be redirected to your local support page please click here.
- Unplug the product before cleaning it.
- Do not use abrasive or flammable cleaners.
- Do not spray water directly onto the product when cleaning it.
1. Wipe the outside of the water tank clean with a wet towel so that it does not gather any foreign material.
2. Wipe the inside of the water tank clean with a soft brush.
Note: Putting liquids other than water, such as detergent or fabric softener, into the water supply tank can cause the product to malfunction.
3. Once cleaning is finished, completely remove any moisture on the outside of the water tank and reattach it to the product.
Note: Make sure to wipe clean the water supply inlet connected to the water supply tank and the drain nozzle connected to the water drain tank using a soft brush in order to prevent them from clogging.
1. Hold the bottom of the air cover, push up a little and then pull it out.
2. Press on the two hooks on the upper part of the filter and pull to remove.
3. Use a brush and running water to clean the filter.
4. Completely dry the filter in a shaded area and reinsert the filter.
5. Insert the top of the cover into the product and then push the cover.
- Do not place the filter in direct sunlight when drying as this may make the filter material brittle and more prone to damage.
1. Locate the lint filter above the water tank and drain tank. Remove the cover.
2. Then, remove the lint filter.
3. Use a brush and running water to clean the filter. Let the filter completely dry in a shaded area before reinserting and closing the cover.
- Vibrations and noise may occur during the descaling process, however, this is normal and there is no problem with the product.
- You may see the Refill the tank message when you use the product the first time after descaling. This is also normal. Fill the Refill Tank with water and press Start/Pause to resume.
- Bubbles may form if the descaling agent is not rinsed thoroughly. Make sure to rinse the Refill Tank and the Drain Tank thoroughly after descaling.
Thank you for your feedback!
Please answer all questions.