Cleaning your AirDresser
Please Note: The information on this page is for Australian products only. Models, sequences, error codes or settings will vary depending on location and/or where the product had been purchased. To be redirected to your local support page please click here.
To get the best out of your AirDresser with every cycle and also to ensure it lasts, you will need to perform maintenance on the product from time to time. What this will involve is cleaning the air filter, water tank supply, drain tank and descale the product.
Please follow the steps below to see what steps need to be taken to maintain your AirDresser.
Cleaning the Water & Drain Tanks
- Putting liquids other than water, such as detergent or fabric softener, into the water supply tank can cause the product to malfunction.
- Make sure to wipe clean the water supply inlet connected to the water supply tank and also the drain nozzle connected to the water drain tank using a soft brush in order to prevent them from clogging.
Cleaning the Air Filter
- Do not place the filter in direct sunlight when drying as this may make the filter material brittle and more prone to damage.
Cleaning the Lint Filter
Descaling needs to be performed immediately after getting the notification message, otherwise some functions may be restricted for use and may decrease performance or even shorten the lifespan of the product.
- Vibrations and noise may occur during the descaling process, however, this is normal and there is no problem with the product.
- You may see the Refill the tank message when you use the product the first time after descaling. This is also normal. Fill the Refill Tank with water and press Start/Pause to resume.
- Bubbles may form if the descaling agent is not rinsed thoroughly. Make sure to rinse the Refill Tank and the Drain Tank thoroughly after descaling.
Thank you for your feedback!