Gear 360 (2017) - Install the Cyberlink Action Director software (SM-R210)
Cyberlink Action Director software
Before uploading or sharing your videos, edit them using Cyberlink Action Director Software which is specifically designed for your Gear 360 camera. ActionDirector provides editing functions such as stitching, trimming, adding titles and creating transitions in your videos - and the best part is, it comes free for all Gear 360 owners.
Download Gear 360 ActionDirector for PC or Mac.
The provided information refers to camera sold in Canada. The available settings and options may differ from devices sold in other countries.
Installing Cyberlink Action Director
• 360 VR Video: Import 360° videos, add 360° effects, and then upload to a social platform that supports 360° videos.
• HD Video: Import 2D videos from the Gear 360 or your mobile device and then edit them.
• Live Broadcast: Broadcast videos from your Gear 360 camera live to Facebook, YouTube, or Samsung VR.
Video editing tutorials
To help you get started on using the ActionDirector software, use the guides below to familiarize yourself with the basic functions of the program:
• Introducing Gear 360 ActionDirector.
• Importing videos using Gear 360 ActionDirector.
• Basic editing functions of Gear 360 ActionDirector.
• Adding titles using Gear 360 ActionDirector.
• Exporting 360° videos using Gear 360 ActionDirector.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Service & Support: Available 24/7
Online Shopping: Mon-Sun: 8 AM – Midnight (EST)
For service & support enquiries
Shop the current Samsung product promotions.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Purchase Consumables & Accessories for your Samsung Product.
Samsung Remote Service enables one of our specially trained technicians to remotely view and control your Samsung TV and smartphone to directly help you with your product.
Effective May 4th, 2020 our Call Centre hours are:
Mon-Sun: 9 AM – 9 PM (EST)
Mon - Sun : 9 AM -6 PM (EST)
Send us an email
For all Online Shopping Inquires
Mon-Fri: 9 AM -6 PM (EST)
Standard messaging rates may vary by carrier and do apply.
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.