Gear S3 Frontier - Monitor Heart Rate (SM-R760)
Add the Heart rate widget to your Home screen to quickly check your heart rate using the sensor located on the back of your Gear S3. Heart rate information is stored in the S Health app.
Note: The provided information refers to the devices sold in Canada. The screens and steps shown below may vary by wireless service provider and your mobile device.
Add the heart rate widget
1. From the Watch screen, rotate the bezel to the right and touch Add widget.
2. Rotate the bezel to the right and touch the Heart rate widget to add it to your Home screen.
Measure you heart rate
1. From the Watch screen, rotate the bezel and touch the Heart rate widget.
Note: You should be wearing your Gear S3 on top of your wrist for best results.
2. Be still and quiet while the heart rate sensor monitors your pulse.
3. The results will save in S Health. You can also touch the widget to see past heart rate recordings.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
Text ‘SUPPORT’ to 932-273 and get instantly connected to live chat.
Standard charges may apply
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .