What is the Reactivation Lock and how do I use it on my Samsung Galaxy S5?
Last updated: 29 April, 2014
Reactivation Lock lets you use your Samsung account to prevent others from activating your device if it's ever lost or stolen. With Reactivation Lock turned on you will be required to enter your Samsung account credentials prior to starting a factory reset of the device. As such, your Samsung account username and password should be memorable.
1. To turn on Reactivation Lock touch Apps > Settings > Security .
2. Place a check mark next to Reactivation lock. Read the information that appears and then touch OK to continue.
3. Enter the password for your Samsung account and then touch Confirm.
Need help? Contact Us for Support.
Call Support 24/7
#GALAXY (just dial #425299)
[PLDT, Smart & Sun Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7777 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2177 [Standard Landline]
1-800-10-726-7864 [PLDT Toll Free]
1-800-8-726-7864 [Globe Toll Free]
(02) 422-2111 [Standard Landline]
* For Toll Free numbers, just directly dial 1-800 followed by the network number.