The item is in the cart.
Water and temperature sensor.
- Monitor water leaks and floods.
- Monitor temperature.
- Requires a SmartThings Hub or a compatible device with SmartThings Hub functionality.
- Benefits with SmartThings
- Monitor your Water Leak Sensor and other connected devices with the SmartThings app for iPhone or Android.
- Receive alerts from SmartThings if your Water Leak Sensor detects water, or if the temperature changes.
- Automate connected devices with SmartThings and set them to turn on or off if your Water Leak Sensor detects water, or if the temperature changes.
Make sure your basement doesn’t become an indoor pool
The wireless SmartThings Moisture Sensor lets you receive immediate alerts if water is detected where it doesn’t belong, monitoring moisture to spot leaks that could become a flood. In addition to water, the Moisture Sensor can also monitor room temperature. No wiring is required, meaning that set-up is simple.
A desk that can
keep you cool
"I put a SmartThings Multipurpose Sensor on my desk that turns on the fan if it gets too hot.
—David M, Salthouse
A hallway that can take chores off your plate.
"I made a Goodbye Routine in my SmartThings app that turns off all the lights and turns down the thermostat at the touch
of a button."
—Simon L, Beaconsfield