Automatic Drying in Your Samsung Washing Machine.
Please Note: The information on this page is for Australian products only. Models, sequences or settings will vary depending on location and/or where the product had been purchased. To be redirected to your local support page please click here.
Samsung washing machine detects the weight of the laundry and then calculates optimal drying time. To learn how to use Automatic Drying on your washer, see illustration below. For the sake of demonstration front loader washing machine -WD10F7S7SRP model is selected. The following images will vary depending on the model of your washing machine.
If you opt to use Automatic Drying on your washer, select Drying on the cycle selector as shown above. This is to dry laundry automatically by detecting the amount and weight of the laundry.
Follow these steps to use the Drying feature:
The standard course will be selected automatically. Also drying is not available for Drum Clean, Outdoor Care, Wool, Bedding and Air Wash courses.
● Drying Programs: Every press of this button will select drying type repeatedly in the following order: Cupboard > Iron > Small Load > Low Temp. > Time (30 min. > 1:00 h > 1:30 h > 2:00 h >2:30 h) > Cupboard.
● It automatically displays drying time by sensing the weight of clothes before drying for increasing the drying effect.
● For any loads of laundry, you can use the Auto Dry function. If you find that the laundry is not completely dried, you may use the Time Dry function as well.
● If both the spin and drying cycles are selected, the spin speed is automatically selected to enhance the drying efficiency.
● When using the drying cycle, check if the water supply valve is opened.
● Soft Keep function is to prevent laundry from being wrinkled when the laundry is not immediately removed after drying.
● While the Soft Keep function is running, END is displayed waiting for you to remove the laundry.
● It automatically performs an optimal function from washing to drying.
● The selected course can’t be altered after the start of drying.
● If cold water is not supplied, drying will not be performed.
● If you select Dry only, Spin is automatically selected as well to improve the drying performance (Cupboard only).
● If you don’t want the Spin operation, please manually unselect Spin by pressing the Spin button.
Thank you for your feedback!
Did not find what you're looking for? We're here to help.
8am-10pm / 7 days a week.
Book a Mobile Product Service Request via Australia Post
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
We endeavour to respond within 24 hours.
1300 362 603
8am-8pm / Monday to Friday
For general enquires and technical support relating to all Samsung products : CLICK HERE
For all Printer related inquiries, please click here
or visit https://www.support.hp.com
Please click here
to view the latest news regarding the Samsung sale of Printer business to HP.
Search for the nearest Samsung Service Centre's in your area.