Using the Samsung POWERstick PRO Vacuum.
Please Note: The information on this page is for Australian products only. Models, sequences or settings will vary depending on location and/or where the product had been purchased. To be redirected to your local support page please click here.
The Samsung POWERstick PRO Vacuum is a convenient vacuum that allows you to access those hard to reach areas that other vacuums may not. Also, with its sleek design, it is almost effortless to carry around to anywhere you need.
To keep your POWERstick PRO operating at its peak performance, there will be some maintenance you’ll need to perform from time to time.
Below are some instructions on cleaning your vacuum and also how to use some of its features.
Using the Flex Handle.
- Press the Flex Handle button to release the Flex Handle. The Flex Handle will now move up and down as you clean.
- The movement of the Flex Handle will protect your wrist or arm as it helps you to manoeuvre the vacuum and clean more comfortably.
- To lock the handle in place again, move it back to its original position. When you hear it click, it will lock in place.
How do I use Turbo Mode on my POWERstick PRO?
- While the vacuum is turned on, press and hold the turbo mode button to turn on the turbo mode.
- Release the turbo mode button to return to the normal mode.
Please Note: The POWERstick PRO can be used for 7 Minutes in Turbo Mode and 40 Minutes in Normal Mode
What to do if Your Samsung POWERstick Pro Stops During Cleaning?
If your Samsung POWERstick PRO stops during operation and you cannot get it to operate again, it doesn’t necessarily mean the unit is faulty. On most occasions, this would usually be due to the Motor Protection Mode.
The Motor Protection Mode occurs when the filter is clogging. When this happens, you will hear 3 abnormal sounds within 8 seconds. This is an automatic feature to help protect the vacuum motor.
Even if the dustbin is clean, the Motor Protection Mode will still activate if the filter is clogged.
Follow the steps below to clean the filter:
Note: Do not use harsh chemicals as it may damage the filter.
- Test the vacuum without the dustbin installed to ensure it is the filter that is causing the vacuum to stop. Test on a clean surface so that there is no dust being sucked up.
- Clean the filter and check the vacuum cleaner’s power.
Thank you for your feedback!
Did not find what you're looking for? We're here to help.
8am-10pm / 7 days a week.
Book a Mobile Product Service Request via Australia Post
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
We endeavour to respond within 24 hours.
1300 362 603
8am-8pm / Monday to Friday
For general enquires and technical support relating to all Samsung products : CLICK HERE
For all Printer related inquiries, please click here
or visit https://www.support.hp.com
Please click here
to view the latest news regarding the Samsung sale of Printer business to HP.
Search for the nearest Samsung Service Centre's in your area.