Setup Apple TV app on Samsung Smart TV.
Please Note: The information on this page is for Australian products only. Models, sequences or settings will vary depending on location and/or where the product had been purchased. To be redirected to your local support page please click here.
This page provides information on how to access the Apple TV app on your Samsung Smart TV.
The Apple TV app is now available on selected 2018 and 2019 Samsung TVs. Access your library of shows and movies, and find new programs to stream, bur or rent.
Compatible Samsung TVs.
- 2019 QLED 8K Q900R
- 2019 QLED 4K Q90R, Q80R, Q70R, Q60R
- 2019 and 2018 Frame TV LS03/LS03N
- 2019 4K UHD TV RU8000, RU7400, RU7100
- 2018 QLED 4K Q9FN, Q8FN, Q7FN, Q6FN
- 2018 4K UHD TV NU8500, NU8000, NU7100
Sign into the Apple TV App.
Before you can sign into the Apple TV app, you must have an Apple Music or iTunes account. If you have never used Apple Music or iTunes, you need to set up an account in the Apple Music app on your phone or iTunes on your PC.
- Sign in On Mobile Device: Use the camera on your phone to scan the QR code on the TV screen. Then follow the instructions on your mobile device to sign in with your Apple ID and finish set up.
- Sign in On This TV: Use the remote that came with your TV to manually sign in with your Apple ID and complete setup.
Note: To add additional Apple ID Accounts for purchasing content, go to Settings > Accounts
Stream movies and TV from Apple TV.
- Select the Buy button. To buy a Season or Season Pass for a TV show, scroll down to How to Watch, then select Buy Seasons. You might need to enter your Apple ID password to complete your purchase.
- You can't download videos to your Samsung Smart TV you can only stream them.
Thank you for your feedback!
Did not find what you're looking for? We're here to help.
8am-10pm / 7 days a week.
Book a Mobile Product Service Request via Australia Post
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
We endeavour to respond within 24 hours.
1300 362 603
8am-8pm / Monday to Friday
For general enquires and technical support relating to all Samsung products : CLICK HERE
For all Printer related inquiries, please click here
or visit https://www.support.hp.com
Please click here
to view the latest news regarding the Samsung sale of Printer business to HP.
Search for the nearest Samsung Service Centre's in your area.