Galaxy S7 - Power Saving Mode (SM-G930W8)
Power Saving Mode
Power saving mode conserves battery power by limiting CPU performance, reducing screen brightness, and turning off the touch key light and vibration feedback. You can turn on Power saving mode manually, or you can set your device to go into Power saving mode automatically.
Note: Screens and settings available may vary by wireless service provider and software version.
Turn On Power Saving Mode
1. From the Home screen, touch Apps .
2. Touch Settings .
3. Scroll to and touch Battery .
4. Touch Power saving mode.
5. Touch the slider to turn Power saving mode on .
6. Touch Start power saving.
7. Choose when you want Power saving mode to take effect.
Power Saving Tips
Your device provides options that help you conserve battery power. By customizing these options and turning off features in the background, you can use the device longer between charges:
• Turn off the Bluetooth® feature.
• Turn off Wi-Fi®.
• Turn off the GPS service.
• Turn off the mobile data connection.
• Turn off auto-syncing of accounts.
• Turn off the Smart features.
• Turn off Always On Display.
• Discontinue use of Live wallpapers.
• Decrease the backlight time (timeout settings).
• Decrease the brightness of the display, or use automatic brightness.