Galaxy Note9 - Set a Custom Ringtone for an Individual Contact (SM-N960W)
Your device can turn songs or music files you have downloaded, such as MP3s, into custom ringtones. This makes it easier to identify a caller without needing to look at your device's screen.
Screens and settings available may vary depending on your Canadian wireless service provider and your software version.
1. From the Home screen, swipe up or down to access the Apps screen.
2. Touch Messages.
3. Touch CONTACTS.
4. Select the contact of your choice.
5. Touch Details.
6. Touch EDIT.
7. Swipe to and touch View More.
8. Swipe to and touch Ringtone.
9. Touch ADD (located on the top right corner).
10. Select Sound Picker. If you are an expert user, touch ALWAYS. Otherwise, touch JUST ONCE to move to next step.
11. Select TRACKS or FOLDER.
12. Touch the music file you want to use as a custom ringtone.
13. Touch DONE to set the ringtone.
14. Touch SAVE to set the ringtone to the selected contact.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .