changing the way
you experience sound.
Introducing Galaxy Buds+.
Our first-ever wireless earbuds with 2-way speaker delivering
sound by AKG with rich treble and bass, an adaptive
3-mic system for crystal clear calls, and long-lasting battery
power — all for a premium listening experience.
outside the studio
Escape into your music
Rich, natural sound is now expanded by Galaxy Buds+ new, 2-way dynamic speaker system and boosted driver. The powerful bass and crisp high notes will have you moving to the beat wherever you go.
Enjoy crystal clear calls and unparalleled voice quality with 2 innovative outer mics that pick up your voice and preserve it against background noises.
Adapts to noise,
so you don’t have to
Galaxy Buds+ adaptive 3 microphone
system makes sure you’re being heard over
distracting noises. The 2 outer mics work
together with the inner mic to block out
surrounding sounds while you’re on a call.
Sound quality you
Catch the details of your music and videos in the balanced and spacious audio crafted by AKG. The satisfying studio quality sound is pure and natural, enhancing listening to podcasts, audiobooks and phone calls.
Power that keeps
Play music without worrying about battery life. Enjoy up to 11 hours of uninterrupted listening time on a single charge that extends to 22 total hours with the Galaxy Buds+ charging case. 1
- Only buds 11hr With charging case 22hr
for short pauses
- Charge 3mins Play time 1 Around1hr
Replenish your battery on any Qi compatible wireless charger or skip the charger and conveniently share power directly from your Galaxy phone. 2
Know when it’s time
Use your smartphone to check how much battery life you’ve got left on each bud and charging case, so you know when to power up.
Galaxy Buds+ sleek, compact package comes in various colors with specially crafted ergonomic ear and wing tips that fit comfortably in your ear for long-lasting wear. Enjoy unhindered movement while your buds keep the music in your ears. 3
Hear what you
Just tap to control
Shift through your playlist, answer calls and adjust volume with simple taps on your earbuds. Customize your own tap commands for more control and freedom from your phone.
One step to connect
Pair your Galaxy Buds+ in one seamless step to compatible devices on your Samsung Cloud account. No need to disconnect, Bluetooth connectivity shifts easily from your phone to your tablet or other Samsung devices.
Pair with a PC for an easy way to work
Connect your Galaxy Buds+ to a Windows 10 PC and get work done at home. The buds only need to be in pairing mode near a PC to be recognized and paired via Swift Pair. So it's simple and easy to work together even while staying apart. 6
Android & iOS compatible
Pair with smart devices via Bluetooth. Use the Galaxy Wearable app on Android and Galaxy Buds+ app on iOS to make the most of your earbuds. 7
- 1) Based on internal testing. Audio playback time tested by pairing a pre-production Galaxy Buds+ to a recently released Galaxy smartphone with default settings (Ambient Sound function off). Samsung travel adapter used for charging. Actual battery life and charging time may vary by usage conditions, number of times charged and many other factors.
- 2) The Galaxy Buds+ wireless Powershare function is compatible with Samsung Galaxy S20, S20+, S20 Ultra, Z Flip, Note10, Note10+, S10e, S10, S10+, S10 5G and Fold.
- 3) Available colors may vary by country.
- 4) Additional functions available in the Laboratory menu. Laboratory menu functions may be added or deleted.
- 5) Howling may result from ill-fitting or loose ear tips. In this case, replace ear tips to find one that fits comfortably in your ear or lower the Ambient sound volume.
- 6) Compatible with PCs running Windows 10 version 1803 or later. To enable Swift Pair on your computer, go to "Bluetooth & other devices" and make sure that "Show notifications to connect using Swift Pair" is checked.
- 7) Compatible with smartphones and tablet running Android 5.0 or higher and with more than 1.5GB of RAM. Also compatible with iPhone7 or later models with the iOS 10 or higher.
- Available Accelerometer
- Available Proximity Sensor
- 6.3 Weight (g)
- v5.0 Bluetooth
How do I Transfer Music Files from iPhone to Gear S2/S3/Fit?How do I Transfer Music Files from iPhone to Gear S2/S3/Fit?See The Answer
Gear S3: How do I Download More Apps?Gear S3: How do I Download More Apps?See The Answer
How It Stacks Up
How It Stacks Up
Features and specifications are subject to change without prior notification.
Each of the following remarks is only applicable to the corresponding product features or specifications which are related to such remark on this page.
◇ The function is only available in 3G+Wi-Fi version.
^ Subject to local network, data and messaging services.
＊The talk time and stand-by time are approximate. Performance of the battery is subject to the network, signal strength, function, selection and profile.
＊＊This function is only subject to call forwarding service subscription. Network providers may charge additional service fee.
△GPS/AGPS connection is subject to local network and data services and network providers may charge additional service fees. Additionally, connection times can be affected by external factors, such as surrounding environment, weather, etc
# Stereo Bluetooth is only applicable to specific headsets.
▲ Actual available memory for end user usage may vary due to pre-configuration of phones / tablets / cameras / PCs. The pre-configuration includes preloaded operating system and applications.
+ For reference only, please check with our staff for details.
￭ When one of the SIMs is used for 3G service, another SIM would use 2G service. (Only applicable to Dual SIM models)
◆ For details of the latest OS version, please visit the firmware upgrade page.
ˇ Actual feature may differ depending on the OS version.
⊿ GPS connection time can be affected by external factors, such as surrounding environment, weather, etc.
＊＊＊Performance of the battery is subject to the network, signal strength, function, selection and profile. Battery time is based on our own laboratory measurements, and may vary depending on factors such as device settings, usage patterns and operating conditions.
※ Compatible with most Smartphone running Android 4.4 or higher and 1.5GB RAM or higher
▽ The measurement of this product is for reference only. This product is not intended to be used in the diagnosis, treatment, cure, prevention, mitigation of disease, clinical or medical use.
- Google+、Google、the Google logo、Google Search、Google Maps、Gmail、YouTube、Android、Google Play and Messenger is the trademark of Google Inc. All other products and services mentioned may belong to their respective trademark owners.
- Images are for reference only.
- Please read the relevant Health and Safety Warnings carefully before using the Gear VR to reduce the risk of personal injury, discomfort or property damage: http://www.oculus.com/warnings
- Some Samsung Health/Fitness applications and related services available for Samsung wearable devices may not be compatible with Samsung tablet devices.
- Applications and related services available for Samsung wearable devices may not be compatible with devices that do not support Samsung Gear Manager/ Gear Fit Manager application▼.
▼Samsung Gear Manager: Gear, Gear2, Gear2 Neo
▼Gear Fit Manager: Gear Fit
Network band : The bandwidths supported by the device may vary depending on the region or service provider.
SM-R175 Battery: 85mAh (typical)*
*Typical value tested under Samsung laboratory condition. Typical value is the estimated average value considering the deviation in battery capacity among the battery samples tested under IEC 61960 standard. Rated (minimum) capacity is 82mAh. Actual battery life may vary depending on network environment, usage patterns and other factors. For more information, please visit www.samsung.com