To activate your promotional 5 Year Warranty:
Visit our online registration site at www.samsung.com/uk/fiveyearwarranty to register your product’s 5 Year Warranty. Statement of Limited Warranty: 5 Year Warranty
STANDARD WARRANTY PERIOD AND EXTENDED WARRANTY PERIOD
The warranty period starts on the date of invoice as shown on the purchase receipt. The standard warranty period ends 24 months later (though some dishwasher models have 12 months as standard). By registering the product(s) within 90 days after the invoice date, you will receive an additional 3 years’ extended limited warranty service (callout charges, parts and labour only, unless product is in Samsung’s opinion beyond economic repair), which will bring the total period of coverage to 5years from the date of invoice (the “Extended Warranty Period”). All of theterms set in this Statement of Limited Warranty shall apply to any extended warranty. The method of service and operating conditions will be as described in the original warranty statement provided with the Samsung product.
5 YEAR WARRANTY: REDEMPTION PROCESS & DETAILS
1. To redeem and claim the 5 Year Warranty, all details and submissions must be registered online using www.samsung.com/uk/fiveyearwarranty (and may require creating a MySamsung account).
If you have any problems using the online registration site please contact our Customer Support team. For support UK please call 0330 726 7864 and for Republic of Ireland support please call 0818717100.
To maintain and improve the quality of our service, we will record and/or monitor telephone calls. Calls to 0330 numbers cost no more than 5 pence per minute + set-up fee for BT residential customers. Mobiles and other providers’ costs may vary and charges are subject to change without notice and are provided as reference only.
2. The 5 Year Warranty must be registered no later than 90 days from the invoice date to validate any claim(s).
3. Upon registration the claimant will be sent an email confirmation with notification of registration and a related registration code.
4. A copy of your receipt, invoice or lease agreement MUST be retained by you as proof of purchase.
5. The 5 Year Warranty is not transferable to a third partyand no alternative will be offered.
STATEMENT FOR SAMSUNG 5 YEAR DIGITAL APPLIANCES WARRANTY
1. This offer only applies to the purchase between 1 August 2019 and 31 August 2019 of a new (which may include unused display and clearance products) Samsung laundry, dishwasher, refrigeration, floorcare or built-in appliance product which is listed on the following website: http://www.samsung.com/uk/fiveyearwarranty
2. Purchases must be made from a participating retailer in the UK or Republic of Ireland. Purchases made from Electronic Empire, Ebay, Amazon marketplace, Premier AV Centre, Total Digital, Brighthouse, BC Services, Perfect Homes, RLR Distribution, Deals4U, Appliance World, All Your Appliance, In Stock Appliance or Kasastore are excluded.
3. All 5 year warranty claim(s) must be registered online within 90 days of purchase, meaning the final date for registration (for a product purchased on the 31 August 2019) is 28 November 2019.
4. This Promotion is only available to End User consumers and not, for the avoidance of doubt, to any company or organisation who has purchased for the purpose of resale or for commercial use.
5. By registering the 5 year warranty you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
EXTENT OF 5 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
1. During the Extended Warranty Period Samsung continues to warrant that the Samsung product shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship in accordance with the original warranty statement provided with the product.
2. In the event that Samsung is unable to repair your product, Samsung may at, its discretion, either exchange your existing product with a replacement product or provide you with a refund.
3. When warranty service involves the exchange of a product or part, subject to applicable law, the item replaced becomes the property of Samsung. The replacement may be a new or repaired item. The replacement item assumes the remaining warranty period of the original product.
4. Remote technical support may also be provided for the product(s).
CLAIM(S) FOR WARRANTY SERVICE / TECHNICAL SUPPORT
To obtain a warranty service:
• Contact the Samsung Customer Support Team via telephone or online:
UK: 0330 726 7864 (SAMSUNG) /EIRE: 0818 717 100
• Provide the product code and serial number.
• Provide proof of activated extended warranty, as per the e-mail confirmation sent at the time of online warranty registration(s).
• Provide a clear fault description and carry out any diagnostics if advised.
• Comply with any reasonable instructions from Samsung or an Authorised Service Centre to allow you to receive the warranty service.
• Provide proof of purchase to an engineer to validate.
TRANSFER OF PRODUCT
If you transfer this product to another user, warranty service may be available to that user during the remainder of the standard 24 month warranty period, but not during the Extended Warranty Period (i.e. the extended warranty is not transferable).
Samsung makes no representation or guarantee that the Samsung product(s) will operate uninterrupted or error free. During the Extended Warranty Period, Samsung will only provide the warranty in the UK and Ireland. Samsung is not responsible for paying any travel or delivery costs where the product is located outside the UK or Ireland. Services performed by Samsung in rectifying damage or defect caused as a result of any excluded conditions shall be subject to additional charges for labour, transportation and parts. Warranty Service or Replacement is not available to you if the product you present is:
• Damaged beyond repair,
• In need of a repair not included in warranty service. (Periodic Maintenance and the repair or replacement of parts due to normal wear and tear); or
•Does not match the product model and serial number details as registered for warranty service.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, warranty service does not include repair of failures caused by:
• Modification or attachments
• Accidents or misuse (to include without limitation failure to following instructions in the user manual)
• Unsuitable physical or operating environment
• Third party products eg consumables
• Maintenance by anyone other than Samsung or a Samsung Authorised Service provider
• Operation of a product beyond the limit of its duty cycle
• Products, components, parts, material, software, or interfaces not furnished by Samsung
NEITHER SAMSUNG NOR ITS THIRD PARTY SUPPLIERS OR RESELLERS MAKES ANY OTHER WARRANTY, GUARANTEE, OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, LEGAL OR STATUTORY, WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCT(S), AND TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, SAMSUNG SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED, LEGAL OR STATUTORY WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR, GENERAL OR NORMAL PURPOSE, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, DURABILITY AND WARRANTIES AGAINST LATENT DEFECTS.
1. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and come under the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
2. By registering your extended warranty you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
3. The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid claim(s) including, without limitation, to require further verification as to the identity, and other relevant details of an entrant or claimant and/or the verification as to their qualifying purchase.
4. The Promoter shall not be liable for any interruption to this promotion whether due to force majeure or other factors beyond the Promoter’s control.
5. The Promoter reserves the right, acting reasonably and in accordance with all relevant legislation and codes of practice, to vary the terms and conditions of this Promotion.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to amend the promotion in whole or part without prior notice or compensation.
7. This promotional offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other similar Samsung promotion(s).
8. Promoter: Samsung Electronics (UK) Ltd, Samsung House, 1000 Hillswood Drive, Chertsey, Surrey, KT16 0PS (Warranty applications must not be sent to this address, they will not be registered for the warranty promotion).