* Bixby service availability requires Samsung Account login and data connection. Available functions and features may vary by country, region, and language. Bixby only recognizes certain accents and dialects of English (UK), English (US), English (India), French (France), German (Germany), Italian (Italy), Korean (South Korea), Mandarin Chinese (China), Spanish (Spain), and Portuguese (Brazil). Other supported languages may be added in the future. Not all accents, dialects, and expressions are recognized, and actual performance may vary depending on pronunciation, voice level, and the surrounding environment.
* Use of Bixby may be limited in certain situations such as when recording media (Video/Game/Voice), during calls, in DeX usage mode, Maximum Power Saving mode, Emergency mode, and Samsung Kids.
* Device and screen images simulated for illustrative purposes.
* Currently available with Galaxy S22/S22+/S22 Ultra/S21/S21+/S21 Ultra/S20/S20+/S20 Ultra/S20 FE/S10/S10+/S10e/S10 Lite/S8/S8+/S8 Active/A71/A72/A52/A51/A90/A80/A82/A70/A70s/A60/A50/A50s/A8s/A9 2018/A9 Pro/A8 Star/Note20/Note20 Ultra/Note10/Note10+/Note10 Lite/Note9/S9/S9+/Note8/Fold/Z Fold 2/Z Fold 3/Z Flip/Z Flip 5G/Z Flip 3/Tab S8/Tab S8+/Tab S8 Ultra/Tab S7/Tab S7+/Tab S7 Lite/Tab S6/Tab S5e/Tab S4/Tab A 10.5"/Tab Active Pro/Watch/Watch Active/Watch Active2/Watch 3/Watch 4/Watch 4 Classic/Buds Pro/Buds Live/Buds 2/Book/Book Pro/Book Pro 360/Book Odyssey/Book Go/Book Go 5G/Book Flex 2α/Book Flex 2/Book Flex 2 5G/Book Ion 2.
* Service availability may vary by country/service provider/language/device model/OS version.
* Availability of Bixby features and content providers may vary depending on country or language.
* Bixby controls selected apps, other apps to be supported.
* Samsung Account log-in and data network connection (Wi-Fi or data network) required.
* To control SmartThings enabled devices with Bixby, first connect the devices to the SmartThings app. For more information, visit the SmartThings website (www.samsung.com/smartthings).