1. Multi Window (split screen view or pop-up view) availability may vary depending on application. 3 way split screen view only available on Galaxy Fold, Galaxy Z Fold series and Galaxy Tab S series devices. Taskbar is available only on Galaxy Z Fold series or Galaxy Tab.
2. Required to be logged in to a Microsoft account. Split screen view of the same type of documents of Microsoft 365 only available on Galaxy Fold, Galaxy Z Fold series and Galaxy Tab with RAM size above 3GB and Android OS version above P (9.0).
3. Available functions may vary depending on the device, country, region, or carrier. Google Meet is a trademark of Google LLC. Video quality may vary depending on the number of participants, network conditions, country and carrier.
4. Google Meet and YouTube are trademarks of Google LLC. Availability of live sharing and its supported apps may vary by country and device. Users may need to update YouTube and Google Meet to their latest versions. Some of live sharing supported apps may require specific subscription conditions. Live sharing on YouTube Music will be available in December 2022. Live sharing on Spotify is called as Group session. Group Sessions are for Spotify Premium users only. Group Sessions will be capped to a limited number of Spotify Premium users in any one session. Group sessions and the availability are subject to change.
5. Results of Nightography may vary depending on camera specifications of the device. Features mentioned above may not be available depending on the device model. 6. Results of images may vary depending on camera specifications of the device. Features mentioned above may not be available depending on the device model.
6. Results of images may vary depending on camera specifications of the device. Features mentioned above may not be available depending on the device model.
7. Exceeding the free-standing angle (over approx. 160˚) may result in switching to main display and front camera. Features mentioned above may not be available depending on the model (supported on Flip3, Flip4). Results of images may vary depending on camera specifications of the device. Using Flex mode when device is on a flat, even surface is recommended because maintaining Flex mode may be difficult when device is shaking or moving in any way.
8. Spoken assistance feature and Audio Description feature are supported on One UI 5.0. Bixby Vision for accessibility - Scene describer mode currently supports English (US), French, German, Italian, Korean, Mandarin Chinese, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish (Spain). - Text Reader supports 60 languages, which are identical to the input language of the translation feature. For a list of supported languages, please follow the link below. Link : http://www.samsung.com/us/support/apps-services/the-languages-bixby-vision-translation-feature-supports/
9. Intended for general wellness and fitness purposes only. Not intended for use in detection, diagnosis, treatment of any medical condition or disease. The measurements are for your personal reference only. Please consult a medical professional for advice. Only available on Galaxy Watch4 series.
10. Alarm will not go off in preset safe locations. Location function in Settings must be turned on to use this feature. (No other function is required.) Devices that support Left Behind Alert feature are Galaxy Watch, Buds, S Pen Pro, SmartTag and SmartTag+. Galaxy SmartTag supports this feature only on Galaxy smartphones and Tab with Android 12 and higher.
11. Availability of Samsung Wallet may vary depending on country or device model. Supported items may vary by country.
12. Availability of certain features may vary depending on country, carrier, or device model. Security and privacy dashboard and enhanced photo share features are supported in One UI 5.0 and higher. Enhanced photo share feature is available only when system language is set in English (US) or Korean. In the case of ID, availability may vary depending on language.