Using the Water Dispenser Control Panel
Please Note: The information on this page is for Australian products only. Models, sequences, error codes or settings will vary depending on location and/or where the product had been purchased. To be redirected to your local support page please click here.
- If you push the Water and Ice lever at about the same time, the dispenser operates only the option you actually selected or pushed first.
- Please wait 1 second before removing the cup after dispensing water to prevent spills. Do not pull out the lever dispenser after dispensing ice or water. It goes back into position automatically.
- The lock on the dispenser panel does not affect the controls on the main panel.
- To lock the main panel, use the Control Lock function on the main panel.
- The dispenser will stop dispensing if you keep pushing the dispenser lever for about 1 minute. To dispense more water, release and push the lever again.
- Make sure the glass is in line with the dispenser to prevent the dispensed water from spilling out.
We would love to know your feedback to help us improve. Please click submit to tell us what you think.
Thank you for your feedback!
Please answer all questions.