Samsung Washer Vibrates Excessively
With most Washing Machines you are likely to encounter noises or vibrations. Following are some steps to help you if those noises or vibrations seem to be above normal levels.
One of the first things you may want to check is if your Samsung Washing Machine is level.
- Slide the washer into position.
- Open the lid of the washing machine and pour water into the drum, just below the pulsator level located at the bottom of the drum.
- If the washing machine is the level, the pulsator is positioned at the centre of the water.
- If your washing machine is not level you will need to adjust the levelling feet located on the bottom of your machine. Turn the levelling feet clockwise to lower the washing machine, and counter clockwise to raise the washing machine.
- Gently slide the washing machine into position. Take care to not use excessive force as this may damage the levelling feet.
- Level the washing machine by manually adjusting the levelling feet.
- On some washing machines, you will need to tighten the nut with a spanner.
It is always recommended that you run through the calribration mode on your Samsung washer once it has finished being leveled.
Just a few more points for you to be aware of if you are still experiencing excessive noise.
- Make sure the shipping bolts are removed.
- Make sure the washing machine is not in contact with any other object.
- Make sure the laundry load is balanced.
- The motor can cause noise during normal operation.
- Overalls or metal-decorated clothes can cause noise while being washed. This is normal.
- Metal objects such as coins can cause noise. After washing, remove these objects from the drum or filter case.
Note: You may need to have a spanner on hand if the feet are hard to turn or if there are tightening nuts on the levelling feet. It would also be a good idea to have a spirit level, which you can get from your local hardware store to see if the machine is now level.
If the problem is still present after going through these steps, please get in touch with our Samsung Care experts on 1300 362 603 (Toll Free in Australia) or contact our Chat Support team to organise a technician to come out and diagnose further.