Why does my refrigerator have frost or a leak?
If condensation has formed inside the refrigerator or water has leaked, please try the solutions below. These tips are simple and easy to check at home to solve the problem.
Ensure the door is closed completely.
If the door is not closed properly, the refrigerator will heat up and water will begin to form. Make sure the door is closed properly and nothing is blocking the door. You need to make sure that the door molding is fully functional. The rubber door seals should be cleaned on a regular basic at least once every six months.
- Disconnect the plug from the electrical socket for about 2 minutes and open the doors.
- Put the plug back into the socket and close the doors.
- Place your fingers along the rubber seals. When you feel air being drawn in, this means that the rubber door seals are no longer closing properly.
- In this case, we recommend changing the door seal.
- The door seal should be replaced by a repair engineer. Therefore, contact the customer center to change.
Check the Energy Save Mode on the display.
If condensation water drops appear on the doors, turn the Energy Saver Mode off. The heater on the door is not operating when the Energy Saver Mode is on. In addition, the Energy Saver Mode will automatically turn on when power is supplied to the refrigerator.
- The actual design of the display may differ from the model.
Separate the food to improve ventilation
Please arrange the food items by providing sufficient, proper space between them. Do not keep the food up against the back wall of the refrigerator. It will affect the airflow to the bottom side and may cause ice on the bottom. Therefore, please make sure there are no packages leaning against the wall.
lease separate the food inside the refrigerator to improve ventilation as much as possible. Check to ensure that the air vents of the refrigerator and freezer are not blocked.
Cool down your hot food before putting it in the refrigerator or freezer
Please do not keep hot food or cooked food directly inside the refrigerator. It can raise the humidity in the freezer and may cause ice to form. Allow the items to cool down before placing them in your refrigerator.
Thank you for your feedback!