How To Clean The Inlet Water Supply Filters In Samsung Washing Machines
Cleaning the Inlet Hose Filters
Note: You may need to use needle nosed pliers to remove the filters as they are very small.
Important: When re-installing the inlet hose filters, make sure the tabs on the filters are facing outward.
1. Remove the hot and cold water inlet supply hoses from the back of the washing machine.
2. Locate the inlet hose filter inside of the hot and cold water inlets on the back of the washing machine.
3. Remove the filters by pulling them straight out by the tab in the center of the filters.
4. Run the filters under warm water and gently scrub until any visible debris is removed. Be careful not to damage the filter screens. If damaged they will need to be replaced before using the machine again.
5. Place the filters back into the inlets on the back of the washing machine.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .