Samsung Washer - Clean the inlet water supply filters
How to clean the inlet water supply filters
Note: You may need to use needle nosed pliers to remove the filters as they are very small.
1. Remove the hot and cold water inlet supply hoses from the back of the washing machine.
2. Locate the inlet hose filter inside of the hot and cold water inlets on the back of the washing machine.
3. Remove the filters by pulling them straight out by the tab in the center of the filters.
4. Run the filters under warm water and gently scrub until any visible debris is removed. Be careful not to damage the filter screens. If damaged they will need to be replaced before using the machine again.
5. Place the filters back into the inlets on the back of the washing machine.
Important: When re-installing the inlet hose filters, make sure the tabs on the filters are facing outward.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Shop the current Samsung product promotions.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Purchase Consumables & Accessories for your Samsung Product.
Samsung Remote Service enables one of our specially trained technicians to remotely view and control your Samsung TV and smartphone to directly help you with your product.
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
For Canadian customers only.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
24/7 Call Support available for mobile devices only
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
Text ‘SUPPORT’ to WECARE (932-273) and get instantly connected to live chat.*
*Standard messaging rates may vary by
carrier and do apply.
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .