Galaxy Device - Reset Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and Network Settings
If you're experiencing Bluetooth, Wi-Fi or network connectivity issues on your Galaxy device, your first option is to power cycle the phone. This can be done by turning off the device and turning it back on. You will be surprised by how many issues this simple trick can fix. But if this is not enough, it is possible to reset the all the network settings to their defaults.
Screens and settings available may vary depending on your Canadian wireless service provider and your software version.
1. From your home screen, swipe down from the top of your screen to open the Notification panel.
2. Touch the Settings icon.
3. Swipe to and touch General management.
4. Touch Reset.
5. Touch Reset network settings.
6. Touch RESET SETTINGS.
7. Again, touch RESET SETTINGS to confirm your decision. Once you touch RESET SETTINGS, this action can't be undone.
8. Your Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and other network settings will be reset, back to factory defaults
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Shop the current Samsung product promotions.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Purchase Consumables & Accessories for your Samsung Product.
Samsung Remote Service enables one of our specially trained technicians to remotely view and control your Samsung TV and smartphone to directly help you with your product.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
24/7 Call Support available for mobile devices only
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
Text ‘SUPPORT’ to 932-273 and get instantly connected to live chat.*
*Standard messaging rates may vary by
carrier and do apply.
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .