Galaxy Note8 - Use the screen saver feature (SM-N950W)
Screen savers entertain us while our phones go to sleep. The good news is there are so many to choose from on your Note8. When your phone is in standby mode and is docked or charging, the screen saver will automatically display colors and photos on your screen using the Android Daydream feature. Pick a fun screen saver from an array of choices.
Note: Screens and settings available may vary depending on your Canadian wireless service provider and your software version.
Turn on screen saver
Make sure Screen saver is enabled and then make a selection. Decisions, decisions. Learn how to set the perfect screen saver:
1. From the Home screen, swipe up or down to access the Apps screen.
2. Touch Settings.
3. Touch Display.
4. Swipe to and touch Screen saver.
5. To turn on the SCREEN SAVER, touch the slider.
6. Choose the Screen saver you want to display:
Note: Photos will be available only when you are signed in with the Google account.
7. Touch Settings to configure the selected screen saver.
Thank you for your feedback!