Galaxy S4 - Insert a microSD Card or Remove it (SGH-I337M)
Your device lets you use a microSD or microSDHC card to expand available memory space. This secure digital card lets you exchange images, music, and data with SD compatible devices.
Insert a microSD Card
1. Gently pull the cover off the device, using the slot on the side.
2. Lift the cover up and away from the device.
3. Remove your device's battery.
4. Push the microSD card into the slot until it locks into place.
5. Insert the battery into the opening on the back of the device, making sure the contacts align (1). Gently press down to secure the battery (2).
6. Replace the back cover.
7. Press along the edge of the back cover until you have a secure seal and it clicks into place.
Remove the microSD Card
1. You must first unmount the microSD card before removing it. From the Home screen, touch Menu > Settings > More > Storage > Unmount SD card. Touch OK to finish unmounting the card.
2. Remove the back cover and remove the battery.
3. Push the memory card into the slot until it clicks and releases, and then remove it from the device.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Purchase Consumables & Accessories for your Samsung Product.
Samsung Remote Service enables one of our specially trained technicians to remotely view and control your Samsung TV and smartphone to directly help you with your product.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
Text ‘SUPPORT’ to 932-273 and get instantly connected to live chat.*
*Standard messaging rates may vary by
carrier and do apply.
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .