Galaxy S7: How do I connect to Wi-Fi on my Samsung Galaxy S7?
If you are concerned about mobile data usage charges, you can use Wi-Fi instead.
Connect to Wi-Fi
Turn Off Wi-Fi
• Add network: Manually add new network connections.
• WPS push button: Connect directly with your wireless router using the Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ button on your router.
• WPS PIN entry: Connect directly with your wireless router by entering the randomly generated PIN on your device.
• Smart network swtich: Connect automatically to a mobile network connection when the Wi-Fi connection is unstable.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .