Gear S3 Frontier - Update the software (SM-R760)
Gear S3 software
You can manually update your Gear S3 software through the Samsung Gear app on your mobile device. The app will automatically check for and notify you of Gear S3 updates unless the automatic update feature is turned off.
Note: The provided information refers to the devices sold in Canada. The screens and steps shown below may vary by wireless service provider and your mobile device.
1. From the Watch screen, press the Home key.
2. Touch Settings.
3. Scroll to and touch Gear info.
4. Touch About device.
5. Scroll to Software version.
Update your software
1. From the Home screen of your mobile device, touch Apps.
2. Touch Samsung Gear.
Note: The Samsung Gear app may be located in the Samsung folder by default on some devices.
3. Touch the SETTINGS tab.
4. Scroll to and touch About Gear.
5. Touch Update Gear software.
6. Touch Download updates manually.
7. If an update is available, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software on the Gear S3. If not, touch OK to return to the previous menu.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Effective March 23, 2020 we have reduced Live Chat Hours:
Service & Support: Mon - Sun : 8 AM - 9 PM (EST)
Online Shop: Mon - Sun : 8 AM - Midnight (EST)
Shop the current Samsung product promotions.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Purchase Consumables & Accessories for your Samsung Product.
Samsung Remote Service enables one of our specially trained technicians to remotely view and control your Samsung TV and smartphone to directly help you with your product.
Effective March 30, 2020, our Call Centre Hours are:
Mon - Fri: 9 AM -6 PM (EST)
Sat-Sun – Closed
Mon-Fri: 9 AM -6 PM (EST)
Standard messaging rates may vary by carrier and do apply.
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.