How to setup the Smart Control Remote to Control Your Set-Top Box 2015 4K SUHD TV
Connect the external device to control with the universal remote control to an HDMI port on the One Connect, and then turn on the external device.
Note: If the external device does not respond after being registered, register it again using its model number.
Universal Setup for a Set-Top Box
Note: Desired external device setup and connected to the TV. Model Number of the external device. Cable / Satellite provider information.
Note: Providers are based on the zip code entered, if your provider is not listed select My service provider is not listed.
Note: The coax source is not available to be selected as a source for STB.
• If the channel changes select Yes and continue to the next step.
• If the channel does not change select No to test the next code.
• Exit: Exits the Universal Remote Setup.
• New Setup: Begins from the beginning to add another device to the universal control.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .