55” UHD 4K The Frame - Power consumption (UN55LS003AF)
Below are facts and information regarding the power consumption of the Frame TV.
Note: The provided information refers to televisions sold in Canada. The available settings and options may differ from televisions sold in other countries.
Power consumption on 55" model
• Power Consumption: 160 W
• Art Mode Power Consumption: 46.9 W
• 27% of General Power Consumption
Other facts about power consumption
• Power consumption varies depending on the brightness setting of the backlight . The Frame uses about 30% of the general power consumption in a 50 Lux environment.
• When the TV is in Art mode, the Night Mode function will automatically turn the TV off when no light is detected. When light is detected, the TV will power back on and still be in Art mode.
Note: This setting is only available from the Smart View App.
• When the TV is in Art mode, the Sleep After function will automatically turn the TV off when no motion detected. When motion is detected, the TV will power back on and still be in Art mode.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Shop the current Samsung product promotions.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Purchase Consumables & Accessories for your Samsung Product.
Samsung Remote Service enables one of our specially trained technicians to remotely view and control your Samsung TV and smartphone to directly help you with your product.
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
For Canadian customers only.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
24/7 Call Support available for mobile devices only
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
Standard messaging rates may vary by carrier and do apply.
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .