Samsung TV - Stream from your iPhone to your TV with AirPlay
From playlists and podcasts on your iPad to pictures and videos on your iPhone, you can now enjoy it all on your Samsung TV. With AirPlay available on select 2018 and 2019 Samsung TV models, you'll be able to stream shows, movies, and music, and cast images from all your Apple devices directly to your TV.
The provided information refers to TVs sold in Canada. The available settings and options may differ for devices sold in other countries.
Give that graduation video you recorded on your iPhone cinematic treatment by showing it on your TV's large screen, or feast your eyes on the photos from your last vacation. Stream videos and cast images from your iPhone to your Samsung TV using AirPlay. All you need is for your TV and iPhone to be on the same Wi-fi network.
If a code displays, you will need to enter it on your phone to make the content appear.
You can't stop listening to that song on your phone, but how much better would it sound pumping through your TV's speakers? You can play all your favorite songs from your iPhone on the TV. Just make sure your iPhone and TV are on the same Wi-fi network.
If a code displays, you will need to enter it to make the music start playing on the TV.
Navigate to Settings > General > AirPlay Settings. You will find the following options:
- AirPlay: Selecting this option will turn the AirPlay feature on and off.
- Require Code: You have the option to require a passcode the first time you connect your iPhone, every time you connect your Apple device, or create your own passcode. From this menu you can also select Reset Paired Devices which will clear all Apple devices from the TVs memory.
- Subtitles and Captioning: In this menu you can turn captions and subtitles on or off. You also have several options to adjust the look of the captions such as font, size, and color.
- About AirPlay: Here you can find the AirPlay version that is currently running, and see legal information about the software.
- 2019 QLED 8K Q900R and 2019 Serif TV
- 2019 QLED 4K Q90R, Q80R, Q70R, Q7DR, Q60R, and Q6DR
- 2019 & 2018 Frame TV LS03R/LS03N
- 2019 4K UHD TV RU8000, RU800D, RU740D, RU7300, RU730D, RU7100, and RU710D
- 2018 QLED 4K Q9FN, Q8FN, Q7CN, Q7FN, Q75FN, Q6FN, and Q65FN
- 2018 4K UHD TV NU8500, NU8000, NU740D, NU7300, NU7200, NU7100, NU710D, NU6950, NU6900, NU6900B, NU6080, and NU6070
- 2018 Smart Full HDTV N5300
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Shop the current Samsung product promotions.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Purchase Consumables & Accessories for your Samsung Product.
Samsung Remote Service enables one of our specially trained technicians to remotely view and control your Samsung TV and smartphone to directly help you with your product.
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
For Canadian customers only.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
24/7 Call Support available for mobile devices only
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
Text ‘SUPPORT’ to WECARE (932-273) and get instantly connected to live chat.*
*Standard messaging rates may vary by
carrier and do apply.
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .