Our Ready2Fit™ Guarantee
If you purchase one of the 30” Samsung built-in wall oven or 30” or 36” cooktops included on the list of eligible oven models between January 1, 2020 and December 31, 2020 and utilize a professional contractor or carpenter to perform any needed modifications to your existing cabinet cut-out or countertop that houses your existing wall oven or cooktop of the same width and configuration, then you are eligible. See Official Terms & Conditions for complete eligibility details.
Get up to $300 (awarded as a Mastercard® Prepaid Card) to cover the cost of professionally modifying the height and/or width of your cabinet cut-out or countertop when replacing an existing 30” wall oven or 30” or 36” cooktop of the same width and configuration.
Eligible Oven and Cooktop Models
30" Single Wall Ovens (receive up to $300):
30" Double Wall Ovens (receive up to $300):
Electric (receive up to $100):
Induction Cooktops (receive up to $100):
Gas Cooktops (receive up to $100):
If your submission meets the Official Terms & Conditions requirements you will be sent your reward card within approximately 6-8 weeks from approval of offer claim submission (please allow 4-6 weeks for review of your offer claim from the time of claim submission).
1. Purchase one of the Qualifying Products included on the list of eligible models above between January 1, 2020 and December, 31, 2020 and save your receipt.
2. Record the model and serial numbers of the existing wall oven or cooktop and the Qualifying Product. Make sure you photograph your old oven or cooktop (step 3) before uninstalling it to obtain the serial number.
3. Photograph and print before and after shots of the existing wall oven or cooktop and the newly installed Qualifying Product. Both photographs must show the existing and new ovens/cooktop installed, and both must show proof of dimension. For example, you can hold a measuring tape horizontally against the ovens in order to demonstrate that both are 30”.
4. Utilize a professional contractor or carpenter to perform any needed modifications to your existing cabinet or countertop cut-out, and get a receipt or invoice that includes the following information: (a) date of work performed; (b) name of person or entity performing work; (c) detailed description of work performed; and (d) separate line items for modification and installation costs, if applicable.
5. Visit https://promos.samsung.com/SlideInReady2Fit/ to receive and print a claim form.
6. Complete, sign and submit the claim form and all other required documentation described in steps 1 through 4 above. All required documentation must be mailed in an envelope to The Samsung Ready2Fit™ Guarantee, P.O. Box 251328, West Bloomfield, MI 48325 and received within 90 days of purchase. Required documentation includes:
1. Copy of your sales receipt showing the purchase of the Qualifying Product between January 1, 2020 and December 31, 2020.
2. Proof of your delivery date.
3. Before and after photographs showing accurate dimensions.
4. Copy of receipt or invoice showing your professional modification costs.
5. Model and serial numbers of the existing wall oven/cooktop and Qualifying Product.
No, there is a strict limit of one (1) reward per household.
No, only purchases between January 1, 2020 and December 31, 2020 are eligible for this offer.
No, a valid receipt/proof of purchase is mandatory for participation in this offer.
You will no longer be eligible for the offer.
If you are unable to complete an offer claim form due to an error, please contact Samsung Customer Support at 1-800-SAMSUNG.
After you receive your registration confirmation email, you may visit https://www.samsung.com/us/promotions/check-my-status/ to check your status. Follow the instructions to see your status. Please allow at least 24 hours after submitting your Offer claim before checking the status of your submission.
- Please be sure to check your Spam folder (emails will be sent by email@example.com)
- If you still have not received an email, please take a look at your submission status by following the instructions under “How can I check the status of my submission?”
- If there hasn’t been an update to your status within 10 business days, please contact Customer Support at 1-800-SAMSUNG.
You will receive an email with why you were rejected and steps to resubmit. Resubmissions must be postmarked by March 30, 2021. If you don’t receive this email, please contact Customer Support at 1-800-SAMSUNG.
Monday - Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 a.m. ET
Saturday - Sunday: 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 a.m. ET