Samsung TV Plus
No strings attached.
News, entertainment, and more on your Samsung TV and mobile devices.1
No subscriptions. No credit cards. Just free TV.
Binge comfort shows
Feel-good TV, from guilty pleasures to thrilling throwbacks.
Cook up something fun
Cooking shows with fresh recipe tips and even better company.
Make babysitting a breeze
Hundreds of shows to help kids learn, laugh, and grow.
Keep your finger on the pulse
Breaking news and 24/7 coverage from major networks, all free.
145 channels and growing
Enjoy thousands of hours of news, sports, movies and much more.
Sign up for email updates
Stay up to date on the newest channels and programming from Samsung TV Plus.
Thank you for signing up.
Questions? Find answers here.
What is Samsung TV Plus?
Is Samsung TV Plus free?
What devices is Samsung TV Plus available on?
Samsung TV Plus is available on 2016-2020 Samsung TVs and Galaxy devices S10, S20, Note 10, and Note 20.
Eligible mobile devices:
- Galaxy S10e
- Galaxy S10
- Galaxy S10 Plus
- Galaxy S10 5G
- Galaxy S20 5G
- Galaxy S20 Plus 5G
- Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G
- Galaxy Note 10
- Galaxy Note 10 5G
- Galaxy Note 10 Plus
- Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5G
- Galaxy Note 20 5G
- Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G
What can I watch on Samsung TV Plus?
Does Samsung TV Plus have 4K channels?
How do I get to Samsung TV Plus?
Samsung TV Plus is easy to get to. Here are your options.
- Samsung TVs: Turn on your TV to start watching. Samsung TV Plus automatically starts playing so that you can instantly start watching. Navigate to Samsung TV Plus by using the app bar located at the bottom of your TV screen. Simply click on the Samsung TV Plus app to enter the experience. Samsung Galaxy mobile devices: Visit the Galaxy Store and Google Play app stores. Either directly link to the app pages here, or search for "Samsung TV Plus" and download to start watching free TV!
How do I use Samsung TV Plus on my TV?
Samsung TV Plus delivers instant access so you don’t have to work to watch TV. Here are a few tips on how to get the most out of Samsung TV Plus:
How do I see what’s on now or later?
Samsung TVs: With the Guide you can see what's on now and what’s coming up next.
Note: You can access the Guide by pressing in on CH on a Samsung Smart Remote, or by pressing GUIDE on a standard remote.
Galaxy devices: You can access your the Guide in the LIVE section of the app.
How do I change the channel?
Samsung TVs: Press CH up or down to change the channel.
Galaxy devices: Go to the LIVE section and select a different channel from the Guide
How can I access my recently watched channels or get recommended shows or movies?
Samsung TVs: Press CH up or down to change the channel and access to tool tip when it appears on-screen. Click on DISCOVER and enjoy!
Galaxy devices: Go to the DISCOVER section of the app.
How do I use Samsung TV Plus on my Galaxy device?
Will my mobile Samsung TV Plus customizations sync with my TV?
Can I disable mobile push notifications?
Push notifications are used to alert users of new channel Android - Push Notifications
1. Open Android System Settings
2. Select App/Notifications
3. Tap on the Pluto TV app
4. Under Notifications, Uncheck or Slide Off
Do I need to create a Samsung account?
Why did my channel move locations?
Why do I see a “Recommended” section?
How do I remove channels from Samsung TV Plus?
Note: If you remove all of the channels, the TV Plus app will not play automatically until new channels are added. New channels are added to TV Plus occasionally, so if you don't want to see them, you'll have to repeat this process.
- Press Home on your TV remote, navigate to TV Plus, hover over the app, select Channel List, then select Edit Channels.
- Select channels to mark them with a check, and then select Delete to remove the channels from your TV Plus Channel list. If you select the box next to All Channels, all channels are selected at once.
How do I remove Samsung TV Plus?
Where are my Movies and TV shows I purchased through Samsung TV Plus?
Need more help?